Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Don't officially retire until August 1st. Just a nice 10 day getaway for now. Check in the restaurant, do a few things on the condo, enjoy the beach... And if course, consume mass quantities of alcohol!!!
Sounds like my kind of gig.

Trying to get through some of my Spring yard work early this year. Did 4 loads of wood chips this morning (2cu yds)

0D8DC551-9C40-4DCA-B8A3-1612E5D95103.jpeg

EDAA9F41-A288-4977-A779-FFB742635427.jpeg

So latest report. 2 troopers were attempting to take some idiot walking on I95 into custody. He was resisting.
Then someone allegedly under the influence, and doing around 90mph. Hit the three of them. Throwing the troopers from the south bound lanes over the divider rail onto the north bound side. Sad waste of two young men 29, and 33.
Just trying to do a very underappreciated job.:(

They stop in Cozumel (about 10 miles away).
Welcome to Cozumel, where we have the best junk! Said one storekeeper. 7/11 there had Pepsi, and it was nice and cold. Nice little restaurant a block further. Woody’s if i recall. Live rock band too.

So latest report. 2 troopers were attempting to take some idiot walking on I95 into custody. He was resisting.
Then someone allegedly under the influence, and doing around 90mph. Hit the three of them. Throwing the troopers from the south bound lanes over the divider rail onto the north bound side. Sad waste of two young men 29, and 33.
Just trying to do a very underappreciated job.:(

Damn shame

Went to visit mom. 4 big bald eagles on the backroad. One bambi on the highway.6 feet from the car.

Hey Mitch

How are you and the little lady doing today?
Great, she still has this cough. But I don't have any symptoms at all. I guess we're just going to quarantine at the house for 4 or 5 days. No problem there's beer here. And cigars

Where do they source cigars?
They don't. I bring my own. I buy all my cigars at JR's in North Carolina. Then I bring them in with me when I come in my luggage. Split them up into three pieces of luggage. They've never said anything about me bringing them in. But I did try to ship some here one time about a year ago and they returned them because they will not accept any tobacco products through the mail here to Vietnam. Right now I have about 600 cigars here at home.kkkkkkk

They don't. I bring my own. I buy all my cigars at JR's in North Carolina. Then I bring them in with me when I come in my luggage. Split them up into three pieces of luggage. They've never said anything about me bringing them in. But I did try to ship some here one time about a year ago and they returned them because they will not accept any tobacco products through the mail here to Vietnam. Right now I have about 600 cigars here at home.kkkkkkk

Hah! OK, because I was going to be jealous if they sourced real Cubans.

Montecristo #2 was the go- to when visiting Spain

I'll be honest with you, I really don't like the Cubans that much I find them to be too harsh. All of the cigars I buy are made in Nicaragua or Honduras. I even buy the number two Monte Cristo copies from JR's. They are very good..

A buddy just brought a bunch of Cubans home from his vacation. He said he paid 40 dollars a box for them? I do not smoke and never have so no idea if that is high or low. He seemed pleased tho?

-
Back