Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Time of day makes me think drunk or distracted driver plowed into the traffic stop
That's what WKYW (1060 AM) was reporting this morning.

That's the plan...
I may break it up and truck/ camper and parts then run back down and drive the car up for the day. Not sure how jacked those logistics might be
You got time to figure that out.
I'm thinking I'd prefer to drive the car, but the jeep in theory has A/C and better serves for sleeping if I stay over a night.

@Mopar Tim Hope you feel better
@Old man ray Let me know when your back up here

Kate Middleton needs a boob job. Just sayin. :lol::lol:

Tmm's gone mad!
kate-upton-at-vanity-fair-oscar-2016-party-in-beverly-hills-02-28-2016_7.jpg

OOOPS! Wrong Kate :rofl::rofl: Or Right Kate depending on your point of view :rofl:

All back read. Both Simone and I are still pretty sick
But getting better....not fun...

Tackling something i decided to not ignore.seat belt anchors dont have much support. So cut away the offending bits and pound out some new patches. Tempted to go round up some 14 gauge steel for it.i will see what i have i guess.

Tackling something i decided to not ignore.seat belt anchors dont have much support. So cut away the offending bits and pound out some new patches. Tempted to go round up some 14 gauge steel for it.i will see what i have i guess.
Just caught your latest vid of the Firebird. The work you are doing will last a lifetime. I like your Fargo tail lights as well.

Still no rain as forecasted. Maybe Milner ridge directed it to the east. That happens sometimes.

-
Back