Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
A buddy just brought a bunch of Cubans home from his vacation. He said he paid 40 dollars a box for them? I do not smoke and never have so no idea if that is high or low. He seemed pleased tho?

There are Cuban grown and there are those that are from Cuban seed but grown in Mexico or Central America so all Cubans are not equal. :D

$40 would be a steal for a box.

A buddy just brought a bunch of Cubans home from his vacation. He said he paid 40 dollars a box for them? I do not smoke and never have so no idea if that is high or low. He seemed pleased tho?
That's a steal if they are real Cubans. Because you know we have a ban on them coming into America. They used to be much cheaper

Morning Man
Man what a dumbfeck I can be. Works great. Glad I did not damage anything last year when the oil pressure sender blew its lid!

DSC00973.JPG

Good the Tikey truck is done. Just put a oil guage in it to see if I damaged anything last year it is fine and did a bunch of littles on it. Man I am a dumm arse. I was hooking up the gauge the other day and before buttoning it up I tested the gauge by just touching the wires to pos. Thought the gauge was bad since it went to full right away, Did that a few times. Turns out the gauge needs a few seconds to self calibrate. Man I like 1960's stuff so much better. I must be old!

Good the Tikey truck is done. Just put a oil guage in it to see if I damaged anything last year it is fine and did a bunch of littles on it. Man I am a dumm arse. I was hooking up the gauge the other day and before buttoning it up I tested the gauge by just touching the wires to pos. Thought the gauge was bad since it went to full right away, Did that a few times. Turns out the gauge needs a few seconds to self calibrate. Man I like 1960's stuff so much better. I must be old!

Glad it worked out. At some point I have to figure out why my tac doesn't reset to zero when I shut the car down. Minor stuff.

I want to come through this weekend with the K-frame replaced. Then I can get back on track with the brake work.

What tach? Some won't go to 0.

I'll look and see what brand it is. It's an aftermarket under-dash.

I'll mess with that when I get to the shifter cable and speedo cable rerouting. They're all up in the headers right now and I'm not liking it. With the T-bars removed I can see better what's going on and maybe find a better option

Last edited:
Hey Mitch ..

Are you gong to open up a corn hole academy?
Pretty sure they'll get a kick out of it when I show them how the game is played. I'm going to paint the boards bright red and put the yellow star where the hole is. They'll get a big kick out of that

Mitch, what type of wood they use there for your cornhole?
I drew up the designs and told them to use 13 mm plywood. But when they built it they used solid wood 1/2 in They are joined together and glued You can see on the edge of one of the pictures. They are built very well for Vietnam. Pretty happy

-
Back