Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning!
Was thawing all night, im sure snow dropped lots.

spring around the corner.jpg

I think I am a dumb ***. Messing with straightening out wiring and slapping a cheap elect oil gauge in the truck. So get everything ran and check the guauge. It swings to full as soon as I hook power to it. Messed with that for a hour. Had to walk away. Hey dont the cheap ones do that when they first get power? Just did the touch power thing to check it. Went right to 100 psi not running. I HAD A DREAM!

So, anyone on here using an APP called Mudflap? Some guys here at work are. Diesel fuel only, at truck stops only. Can save up to 80¢ per gallon. @Mopar Tim

Last edited:
Two doctors appointments today (just blood work) and check up..
72 for the high today but storms move in around 7pm.

Good morning to everyone.

And it's a reminder that I need to get my a%$# in gear and get this car road worthy
Looks like we have rain coming all day tomorrow. It will be a good day to wash the salt off the roads and we will be cruising soon. I need do do some maintaintence to my 2 this spring. I didn't even change oil in them last year.

We have rain the next few days. Roads should be cleaned off soon - unless they dump all the extra crap randomly like years past to use it up.

Prayers for the four US marines killed when their aircraft crashed during training exercises in Norway
Terrible news, condolences to the family's.

Rain/snot in our forecast as well, an inch or two of “liquid” will be falling..

-
Back