Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It's a good day not to be boating near The Channel Islands. Weather Service has a warning for water spouts out there :eek:. I don't ever recall seeing that warning along this section of the coast. Elon and United Launch Alliance better have their **** tied down real good at Vandenberg :realcrazy:.

And only about half his budget :poke:
Yeah but here’s the deal.
The go ahead from the wife depends on it basically being full driver, with no Motor/trans or paint/body work projects. Basically, it has to be a factory 383/4spd car in nearly mint or at least driver quality that doesn’t need much but some tuning, gas and fluid changes. She says it HAS to be the same car options that my grandfather reminisced about for decades.

soooo sadly that rules that one out.

Yeah but here’s the deal.
The go ahead from the wife depends on it basically being full driver, with no Motor/trans or paint/body work projects. Basically, it has to be a factory 383/4spd car in nearly mint or at least driver quality that doesn’t need much but some tuning, gas and fluid changes. She says it HAS to be the same car options that my grandfather reminisced about for decades.

soooo sadly that rules that one out.

Smart lady. She knows the probability of that combination is a calculus equation....

Yes. They had a phone video of it some guy that got out and is on the side of the road. Idiot.

-
Back