Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
You should get that book today.

Tracker says Saturday...

Departed Post Office
March 28, 2022 at 4:32 pm

HALIFAX, PA 17032

Another quick weekend roadrip coming. Feel like I'm falling behind schedule on the car. I was pleased with the rear brake work though. Just need to get the hours in. I should get the new motor mounts by the end of the week.

You guys see that root beer bottle thread?

Would LOVE to find that just to display

Apparently the company kinda randomly generates labels.

What really interested me was that the grill on that car had been modified as mine has to remove the Plymouth center badge...which requires the hole to be filled in. Apparently that's a thing.

Cool though

Screenshot_20220328-195505_Messages.jpg

LOL talking aboyt movies they would not make today. Here is my favorite one Has Florence Henderso in a role you would never think.

You guys see that root beer bottle thread?

Would LOVE to find that just to display

Apparently the company kinda randomly generates labels.

What really interested me was that the grill on that car had been modified as mine has to remove the Plymouth center badge...which requires the hole to be filled in. Apparently that's a thing.

Cool though

View attachment 1715897907
Link?

Good Morning to you and you and of course you.
Soda pop, car wrecks, and the stars and stripes...I'm all caught up!! :D

G'mornin'
Morning windy but warm here.
Down in our meadow yesterday and found a large area of wild scallions growing. Be ready to start picking in a few weeks
Neighbor tells me an abundance or morel mushrooms will also come up.

Man You have to love Tello

Life's easier when you set your phone on autopilot.
Your plan associated with the phone number

+1 (223) 268 xxxx will renew anytime between: 03/30/2022 5:00:00 AM - 03/30/2022 11:00:00 AM .

Please note that $10.50 + taxes (where applicable) will be deducted from the payment method you saved in your online account.

Once the payment is processed, you will be able to use your plan for the next 30 days.

-
Back