Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Haha

42F41A35-89F5-44C2-967B-458FFDC95915.jpeg

Yesterday, Cheryl gave her retirement notice to her supervisor (Governor's Chief of Staff) and told her staff.
All are sorry to see her go, especially her staff.
On a better note, BIG retirement party here April 29th and you're all invited.

Yesterday, Cheryl gave her retirement notice to her supervisor (Governor's Chief of Staff) and told her staff.
All are sorry to see her go, especially her staff.
On a better note, BIG retirement party here April 29th and you're all invited.
Thanks but I’ll be on orders with Uncle Sam and the green weenie

congrats to Cheryl

Can we show up looking like greasy car guys? A black rag event?
It ain't nothing fancy a big room at the sports bar with free alcohol. Well free for everyone but me. Someone has to pay the bill.

Last edited:
Morning!
-1c. So it will be thawing today. Good thing its going to snow to replace whats melting. Back to Firebird today. Think this trunk/trunk floor is going to be the most work. Was hoping to get 1/4’s on. I feel this job has doubled from what i first thought it would be.

Morning as you see I opened today the proper way!
Have to admit was never a part of an organization big enough to open with that.
One bit more

That's more like the wake up call I'm used to.
Pledge at flag raising of course.
Morning Chris, Hoppy.. That accident didn't even make the news here.
To busy still talking about the Sausage awards ***** slap.:rolleyes:
I hate to ask what station you're using for local news...
H'm nobody has mentioned predatory fish flavored soda...yet.
Any of you get that third booster yet?
Actually back around Thanksgiving.

Good morning everyone. I hope all is well. Nasty accident out East. Not too much new here, just buying my time until Friday. $122 to fill up the truck yesterday, ugh. Can't wait for warmer weather, truck gets better mileage and the cars can come out to play. Then broke from gas, but having fun at least.

Good morning everyone. I hope all is well. Nasty accident out East. Not too much new here, just buying my time until Friday. $122 to fill up the truck yesterday, ugh. Can't wait for warmer weather, truck gets better mileage and the cars can come out to play. Then broke from gas, but having fun at least.
I filled my avalanche, $178.wasnt even empty. I replaced evap canister, so i dont have to dribble fuel in, that was adding insult to injury.

There's a first one? :lol:
Yup. You got start with one, to get to two, or three.
But anyone who started with J&J doesn't get three, the booster is their two.
Not sure why they keep calling it three, but everyone knows what they mean, except those that don't.
Hope I cleared things up.
:lol:

Good morning all. The day after I get home my mother in law arrives for 5 month stay. Thankfully I have a good one.

Yup. You got start with one, to get to two, or three.
But anyone who started with J&J doesn't get three, the booster is their two.
Not sure why they keep calling it three, but everyone knows what they mean, except those that don't.
Hope I cleared things up.

Screenshot_20220329-075541_Chrome.jpg

Good morning all. The day after I get home my mother in law arrives for 5 month stay. Thankfully I have a good one.
My MIL wouldn’t last five days in our house. She is not welcome and we have not spoken in somewhere around ten plus years. Glad you have a good relationship with yours. Mine is a thief and a embezzlement queen. Oh and I forgot tax evasion, but that kind of goes with the other two traits. She is a piece of work! It would be super cool to have a MIL that was cool.

-
Back