Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good. Might look for a new car for the wife today, see what we can do. Met with @Bill VS29 and hs wife yesterday great guy. Hope to deal with him and next time get up to his place.

Nothing to do with it. If I remember you blew out your knee right before your unit deployed?? On duty well documented injury is all the care about.
Yeah about 3 weeks before the warno came out

No picked up a distributor. Had a car I have never seen before a Mercedes that really looked like a Magnum.

Like this Think it was a diesel also.

2022-E-WAGON-CGT-DR.png

Everyone has their routines that work for them. :thumbsup:

Cardio begets cardio for me although I add in HIIT strength training at least once or twice a week has helped a bunch. Bursitis flared up a couple days ago... Freaking arm just goes dead so I'm laying off the weights a few days. Body weight only, lot lot lot of stretching and flexibility work.

Edit to add:

When I first got the bike... the App has you do a fitness challenge for like 15 minutes. Kicked my arse... on a 1-100 setting I was top-end at about a 25 @ 60 RPM Now steady cruise is 40 and 80 RPM rolling an hour or more.
Having played ice hockey for a million years our Coach made us document all of our meals and portion sizes. Then we had to self critique our energy levels for all three periods. Invariably this led to modifications of caloric intake and more importantly type of intake. While I hated that aspect of the game I sure learned a lot. As the Captain, I had to do it religiously or I could not enforce it. Same token I learned not to be shredded and at game weight for first game of season. Seasons are long and Hockey is hard on the body. It is easy to lose 15 pounds over the course of a season. If I started season about 15 pounds heavy it helped to prevent injuries and not be banged up come playoffs. Everybody is playing hurt during playoffs, the key was just to be a bit more durable than the next guy. Over the years I learned a lot about what worked for my body and metabolism and what did not. Peanut Butter for the win!

Having played ice hockey for a million years our Coach made us document all of our meals and portion sizes. Then we had to self critique our energy levels for all three periods. Invariably this led to modifications of caloric intake and more importantly type of intake. While I hated that aspect of the game I sure learned a lot. As the Captain, I had to do it religiously or I could not enforce it. Same token I learned not to be shredded and at game weight for first game of season. Seasons are long and Hockey is hard on the body. It is easy to lose 15 pounds over the course of a season. If I started season about 15 pounds heavy it helped to prevent injuries and not be banged up come playoffs. Everybody is playing hurt during playoffs, the key was just to be a bit more durable than the next guy. Over the years I learned a lot about what worked for my body and metabolism and what did not. Peanut Butter for the win!
Peanut Butter (Natural Crunchy) is a food group in my house.

All this talk about exercise has me feeling old, two times a week, sometimes three I get on out treadmill and get my hart rate up to near 130 and hold it for maybe one minute and I am done.. some days I can only get it up to 125... I stay busy as I can, best this 64 year old wants to do these days :lol:
Good morning Ta Ta Tuesday, to wet to mow this morning.. taking my last cup out to the shop.

7F948FBA-D4F5-4159-ABDD-581F42ACB6EA (1).jpeg

It’s a nice, light rainy day here. Thinking of taking my laptop and going and sitting in the deer Blind and working from home today

-
Back