Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Wow... that's a significant hit.
Two extra days in kona. 2 extra in Kauai. But this shorter trip messes up everyone's flights home. What a cluster...our butler is getting everything. Worked out for us. Yep a butler....lol

Wow... that's a significant hit.
There is a disclaimer hidden in the boiler plate contract saying if cruise is interrupted by anything out of NCL control tough...lots of future cruise credit. No cash refunds....NONE. Some pissed off passengers....

Last edited:
There is a disclaimer hidden in the boiler plate contract saying if cruise is interrupted by anything out of NCL control tough...lots of future cruise credit. No cash refunds....NONE. Some pissed off passengers....

Because you always want to go back to the business that you got hosed through.

You should see the line at guest services....all 1000 at once bitching....lol
May as well sit at the bar and wait. Nothing the cruise line can do if the gov shuts the ports. My sister is in Italy dealing with similar issues in the Med right now

Holy crap just got back from the Commisary in Carlisle. Man Coffee is way up almost double and a pound and a half flank steak was $23! 300 and not even a full cart!

Two extra days in kona. 2 extra in Kauai. But this shorter trip messes up everyone's flights home. What a cluster...our butler is getting everything. Worked out for us. Yep a butler....lol
In a grass skirt?:rolleyes:

male-hula-dancer-poses-with-hand-on-hips-at-sunset-by-the-beach-gunther-allen.jpg

Was told in private 20 on ship has covid. All isolated...
Avoid those people.

Where's the flight back from? Is it someplace you can get a hotel or B&B and just make it a vacation? I'm sure there's plenty to see do there - even if its just take in the birds, bees and lava flows.

Car's running good and doesn't smell like antifreeze.
Was able to get almost 10 gallons of fresh fuel in yesterday to mix with the winter swill. Hope that's enough to stave off vapor lock on Friday.
Too late in the day now to go see what's up with the jeep. I'm kindof hoping its just some charcoal in the fuel. Could be a valve spring with a pit that I missed but not quite acting like that.

My mother and her husband were on a cruise in the Med long ago. Ship makes unexpected stop in Crete. "Okay! Everybody off! We're bankrupt and the bank is taking over! Good luck getting home." :wtf:

Firebird engine almost all disconnected. Barely 3 hours. Jacked up back of car to get coolant out of engine. A few leaks to address,then on to cleaning.

Get even with them... **** in the pool...

Avoid those people.

Where's the flight back from? Is it someplace you can get a hotel or B&B and just make it a vacation? I'm sure there's plenty to see do there - even if its just take in the birds, bees and lava flows.
Oahu. All set for a few days. Yhanks

-
Back