Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It was correct... Hispanic demographic... 26% approval according to the most recent Quinnipiac University poll....

FWIW
Lol I missed the Hispanic part but even still that’s bad considering where it started at

Some effers dragged my brothers car out of parking spot and into laneway, cut off convertor. Its 4 pm and he just noticed now. The must have done it last night. I have cameras for a good reason. 3-400 gets a decent setof four cameras. His car is a pos anyway. Hes not getting any sympathy from me.

Some effers dragged my brothers car out of parking spot and into laneway, cut off convertor. Its 4 pm and he just noticed now. The must have done it last night. I have cameras for a good reason. 3-400 gets a decent setof four cameras. His car is a pos anyway. Hes not getting any sympathy from me.

Used to have multiple vehicles at park and rides get hit. White vans and electric saws getting 6 or 8 cars in the parking lot. They knew the owners were gone for a substantial amount of time.

Interesting

"Harley-Davidson bikes are known for being loud and intense, but supply chain issues are forcing the company to go quiet for the next two weeks.

The Milwaukee-based company announced that it will suspend all vehicle assembly and shipments, excluding its electric vehicle line LiveWire.

Harley-Davidson said it received information from a third-party supplier late on March 17 concerning a regulatory compliance issue relating to the supplier's component part.

The company said it is making the move out of an abundance of caution and that it is "committed to finding a solution and resolving this situation is a matter of urgency."

When contacted, Harley-Davidson said that it does not have any additional information."

No gym today six hours of tree trimming. The big branch that fell took out three smaller trees. With the bucket truck there took the opportunity for some needed tall tree trimming. Also took out a small tree and trimmed six others. Hauled or dragged all the limbs out to the street. Owner has a skid loader he uses to load the trailer, two loads worth today. Busy day now getting ready to take the granddaughter to her softball game...ugh I'll sleep good tonight.

Last edited:
I am watching a stream from Ryan Hall, Y'all on YouTube. He does a very good job.

Some days you just hit a wall.

giphy-4.gif

Thanks everyone for your concern. First off, I'm OK, I was a bit shaken up though. For those of you that aren’t aware, I was robbed at the gas station this morning. After my hands stopped trembling, I managed to call the Police. They were quick to respond and calmed me down because my blood pressure went through the roof! My money is gone though. The police asked me if I knew who did it and I told them “Yes, it was pump number 2”

Thanks everyone for your concern. First off, I'm OK, I was a bit shaken up though. For those of you that aren’t aware, I was robbed at the gas station this morning. After my hands stopped trembling, I managed to call the Police. They were quick to respond and calmed me down because my blood pressure went through the roof! My money is gone though. The police asked me if I knew who did it and I told them “Yes, it was pump number 2”
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

So, fuel goes up. At the moment of delivery price rises. Fuel goes down, price drops before delivery.
Motor oil changes gradually though. Klondike oil went up, quaker state didnt. Motor oil seems to not follow world oil prices.

Well after rolling around on my holster in the dirt for a couple of three weeks and countless dry fire drills, plus several thousand rounds down range it was time for some serious PM and repair on my kit. It has served me well these last thirty days and been hard used to say the least. I keep a hard case that has all the repair components I need to facilitate field repairs. In an odd twist of fate it is very similar to the tackle box full of Holley jets I used to take to the track back before I saw the light and switched to EFI.

A39EA34B-50C9-4697-A808-31E1F7C0A534.jpeg

-
Back