Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hope it is before /after I pick up that patio chairs/table. RT only has four tie down point in the bed, nothing on the upper part at all.

Sitting at gas station. 87

977DB078-7DC1-4EA6-A266-175A2BCB8FE1.jpeg

Wanna hear something bad. Was just re-running the numbers. Once gas hits 5.12 a gallon, my wife working will actually be putting us negative between just childcare and gas a month

Morning!
What we have today is a cold november rain…

Morning weather watchers. Rain here forecasted overnight need to get the acres mowed today.

I heard the local school has some furries now. Bet they get the crap bet out of them on ocassion. I do not get that one at all.
maxresdefault.jpg

I heard the local school has some furries now. Bet they get the crap bet out of them on ocassion. I do not get that one at all.
View attachment 1715930621
Forgive my ignorance but I have no idea what that is? I unplugged from the news about two years ago and am simply not up to speed on trends. This forum is my jaded totally unbiased source of news! And I have never (nor will I ever) been to the NP thread. So you guys are my news source! Hah!

I am in the same boat John. No social media except here and no TV at home. It is really nice

Wife gets her new combination microwave wall oven today that we ordered June 2021. What a screwed-up deal.
We'd been checking for months and told it wasn't available and still back ordered. We called the maker and they claimed they were making them.
Finally went in a couple weeks ago and talked to apparently the right guy. He looked and found where Lowe's had changed the model number of this item in their inventory months ago and they had them at their distribution center. Our order apparently didn't change with their change in the computer.
We set it up then to have it delivered today. They call Wednesday night, wanting to delivery it yesterday. I called no I'll have a bucket truck in my driveway most of the day bla, bla, bla. Well Friday's schedule is full they say :wtf: we'll bring it Monday. Wife is totally pissed as I am over the whole deal, so screw it I'll take my truck, they can load it and she'll have it today.

I'm with you all. Never been to the NP side and only watch the local news.
And I sure as **** don't have any idea what a furry is...or care.
Where do they come up with this chit??

Last edited:
Kids are actually wearing them and acting like the character all day every day. And certain oned do not get along in nature, really screwed up.

Is furry a gender identity?
"); display: inline-block; height: 24px; width: 24px; margin-top: -1px; transform: rotateZ(-180deg);">

The results found that the majority of furries identify as male, although one-quarter of furries identify as female. Transgender, genderfluid, and non-binary furries are also present at rates considerably higher than observed in the general population.

Oh yeah they need litter boxes also!

Wife gets her new combination microwave wall oven today that we ordered June 2021. What a screwed-up deal.
We'd been checking for months and told it wasn't available and still back ordered. We called the maker and they claimed they were making them.
Finally went in a couple weeks ago and talked to apparently the right guy. He looked and found where Lowe's had changed the model number of this item in their inventory months ago and they had them at their distribution center. Our order apparently didn't change with their change in the computer.
We set it up then to have it delivered today. They call Wednesday night, wanting to delivery it yesterday. I called no I'll have a bucket truck in my driveway most of the day bla, bla, bla. Well Friday's schedule is full they say :wtf: we'll bring it Monday. Wife is totally pissed as I am over the whole deal, so screw it I'll take my truck, they can load it and she'll have it today.
Go get them! Hey did the other stuff get there? Think it was a stove.

Go get them! Hey did the other stuff get there? Think it was a stove.
Funny that and the frig were back ordered also. We found the fridge and cook top months ago at other places.
We were told not to cancel our original order with the oven, fridge, and cook top because we'd fall to the bottom of the list.
Talking to the factory rep a couple weeks ag and something for you all to remember never order big appliances on one ticket.
One back ordered item will hold the whole order up. In other words each item is ordered separately.
We've ordered a lot of appliances from Lowe's over the last 30-40 years never again.

I hear you. I won't order big items. Hell I ordered some electrical potting off of amazon Prime a month ago it is still at Fedex in CA! I kind of need it I have some used but good chrome ECU's I want to re pot.

I hear you. I won't order big items. Hell I ordered some electrical potting off of amazon Prime a month ago it is still at Fedex in CA! I kind of need it I have some used but good chrome ECU's I want to re pot.

Toke.gif
Dude. You don't use the word "pot" in Ca on a package if you expect it to leave the state.

Well, its snowing..
I think 2022 should be returned for warranty..its totally faulty!

-
Back