Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Have seen reference to this on TV shows. Had no idea they actually 'identify' as the character. :wtf: :realcrazy:
Think I will start identifying as a "Trans Brand Automobile" - Dodge Duster. Walk around making vroom vroom noises and leaking fluids. :rofl:
You going to start wearing a shark tooth grill? Or just stay lower end?

Good evening from Vietnam. Sitting at a streetside cafe drinking some iced coffee and watching all the people go by. And I see they are singing karaoke across the street.
PXL_20220520_124305880.jpg

Have seen reference to this on TV shows. Had no idea they actually 'identify' as the character. :wtf: :realcrazy:
Think I will start identifying as a "Trans Brand Automobile" - Dodge Duster. Walk around making vroom vroom noises and leaking fluids. :rofl:
I reckon that is where I get lost as I don’t watch TV. With exception of course for the Stanley Cup Playoffs. Once the cup is skated around I am done! I think I may go get a shovel and wear it on my head then go around and set off car alarms.

I first heard it from a friend's kid that got suspended for making fun of them. I had no idea. I guess it is like Comicon year long?

This has the possibility of milage here! I can think of a ton of stuff to add but will close the thread again!

Guess the Firebird owner is having water trouble, pumping out his yard to keep house from flooding.

Guess the Firebird owner is having water trouble, pumping out his yard to keep house from flooding.

My daughter in New Orleans had a similar issue, whole backyard flooded when it rained good. She was considering a pump system to take it to the street, glad she's getting out of there!

Here the ground is sloped away from the house, but we have a stone wall basement, and it has a pump that goes on alot when the ground is saturated. Really not much else I can do.

Here the ground is sloped away from the house, but we have a stone wall basement, and it has a pump that goes on alot when the ground is saturated. Really not much else I can do.

Grading is huge. I'm still learning where and how to grade my gravel when I add it to the driveway, had lakes in front of the shop before I put the last dump truck full in.

That can be fun to figure out. Took me years and still have a few puddles. A grading box for a tractor is your best friend to have around in the spring to get it back to where it was before plowing snow!

bb50l-series--box-blades.jpg

That can be fun to figure out. Took me years and still have a few puddles. A grading box for a tractor is your best friend to have around in the spring to get it back to where it was before plowing snow!

View attachment 1715930644

I upgraded from the box blade that came with my tractor to a grader, usually use it w/o the tines. Supposedly easier to not get "pile ups" but there is no "float mode" on the rear so I end up back blading in float mode with the bucket, then grading, then back blading. It's a regular **** show.

Speaking of grading. They finished filling and grading the land I bought recently. They had to fill about 3 ft of material to get it up to the road level.
PXL_20220507_043234466.jpg

My driveway is a mess too. Seems like people enjoy splashing through the puddles. Just makes it worse. Water will be coming in under shop door today. Dehumidifier is cranked, heat is still on.dehumidifier drains into a water storage tank. I use it for mixing with coolant, washing floor and stuff.i dont have to drag a hose to fill tank.

-
Back