Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning, oatmeal with apples for me this morning. need to clean up around the outside of the house(dog toys). Then I want to get the Desoto off the lift and get the hood back on.

HD now makes you register online and wait to be verified. They also report it to the Military now so you have to stay under the legal limit of 20 percent of your base pay per year..

They also split out the Pro program. Can't bundle both the Pro offers and Military/Veteran discounts. Retailers are tightening things up. Heck, grocery store gas is 20 cents a gallon higher than the station right next door just to compensate for the grocery points discounts.

You wouldn't like driving here or being on the roads in Vietnam. It's like a circus of calamities about to happen any moment. I even see most of them riding the motor scooters at around 30 to 40 km/h while talking or looking at their cell phones. I really don't know how there aren't more deaths on the road here. Even see lots of drunk men on motor scooters. Back in February a guy was so drunk in front of our house around midnight he missed a small road next to canal by my house, he drove into the canal and hit the concrete abutment and killed himself right there.

I got myself into a pickle drinking and driving a bicycle once. I was on deployment in Diego Garcia (ground deployment VP-22). Anyhoo, went to the "Brit Club" and got tanked. I had ridden a friends bike to the club and "Scottie" of the BIOT (British Indian Ocean Territories) had noticed I was weaving the bike a bit so he stopped me and told me not to ride the bike after drinking. Well, I ignored him and got caught on the return trip. Thrown into a patty wagon bike and all I was really having a night. While at the station being "booked" I was asked "Would you like to speak to the Queen". My answer was of course YES! I also escaped the station, hey they weren't watching me close enough! Somehow didn't go to Captains Mast over that but damn close.

They also split out the Pro program. Can't bundle both the Pro offers and Military/Veteran discounts. Retailers are tightening things up. Heck, grocery store gas is 20 cents a gallon higher than the station right next door just to compensate for the grocery points discounts.

Yep, was in a "Hagens" grocery store buying seafood yesterday, we know the girl at the counter, she said Safeway is raising prices across the board but their store is holding on, for now.

I thought that was Ben's new house???? :lol::lol:

bojnice-castle-1603142898-jpg.jpg

HD now makes you register online and wait to be verified. They also report it to the Military now so you have to stay under the legal limit of 20 percent of your base pay per year..
What would what you spend have anything to do with what you earn?? A discount is something the store offers to any first responder. I've spent thousands in there over the past year with my remodel and never heard a peep.

Last edited:
I have this 60 foot spruce tree right next to where i park. I think im going to lose it today. Mud is squirting out from cracks in the ground above the roots. One big root is exposed. And its leaning way more than yesterday. Tempted to grab my long rope and pull it down with the truck.

I have this 60 foot spruce tree right next to where i park. I think im going to lose it today. Mud is squirting out from cracks in the ground above the roots. One big root is exposed. And its leaning way more than yesterday. Tempted to grab my long rope and pull it down with the truck.

Make sure that rope is 61 feet long lol! Danger Will Robinson!

I got half the lawn mowed yesterday after my fun appointment, gotta finish that and break out the weed eater, it's time.

Guy leaves a message, hi i wont be taking my pontoon boat as i am still waiting to get the prop seal fixed. Can leave it in shed until end of june.

ya, right buddy! Its out as indoor storage is until may long weekend. Starts today. Its a big boat, i want the space for activities.

I thought it was 10:00
Its 11:00 ish. Time flies…got a few things touched up under Firebird,a few welds where i replaced taillight panel. A little more to do, tie up loose ends we can say.

I thought it was 10:00
Its 11:00 ish. Time flies…got a few things touched up under Firebird,a few welds where i replaced taillight panel. A little more to do, tie up loose ends we can say.
Yep. 11 I was going to go put plant some seeds in the garden but the wife will be coming home after her radiation treatment before lunch. Nice to be here then.

-
Back