Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
The swamp wouldn’t like me.

I’d immediately introduce legislation for a constitutional amendment term limits, 4 terms for House of Representatives, 2 terms for Senate. Applies to spouses and immediate children of anyone elected to Congress or President.

Second thing would be an amendment to require a balanced budget every year or congress and the president and their staffs stop getting paid until the budget is balanced. This would include a ban on sending anymore monies overseas until the national debt is fully paid off.

see, I’ll never get elected because of that.

applause gif.gif

Good Morning everyone. I hope all is well. Looks like rain most of the day here. Drove the Demon. Good √ and bad ×. Header collector leak fixed Coolant doesn't seem to be leaking and must have just been residual stuck in frame and k member from changing the heads Shake seems gone Crazy horrible oil leak because a valve cover gasket must have moved when putting them on × Need to adjust brakes much better × Header to head gaskets leaking and need changed, new ones should be here tonight ×
HItach on valve cover gaskets, Header, I like to use the copper gaskets with a little copper high heat silicone.

HItach on valve cover gaskets, Header, I like to use the copper gaskets with a little copper high heat silicone.

I have some HiTac at home I think, also some Copper Coat. I didn't use any on the valve cover gaskets as I thought the steel core rubber gaskets would work as is, but it seems 1 section got out of place. I have the solid copper header gaskets but they leak terrible - those were also put on as is, no coatings. Maybe where I went wrong.

It may have seen rain when it was in the shipping lot at the factory or during shipping...

Besides, there are water leak tests in the factories to make sure that all of the seals work properly - it got wet in there....

Why do some people get so anal about their car getting wet??? A little water won't hurt it....

My first visit to the the RAM service department for warranty on my 7 month old Express was for water drops on the dash board :lol: Didin't show when washed, in the rain all night, on the dash and in the carpet :lol:

Today is the anniversary of the EF-5 tornado that hit Parkersburg north of here back in 2008. This is a 10 year anniversary video. . I was there the next day. Unbelievable. The neighbor lived through the center of it with a dozen other people sheltering in a walk in cooler in a bar. The building was destroyed but they all survived with very minor injuries.

Last edited:
Today is the anniversary of the EF-5 tornado that hit Parkersburg north of here back in 2008. This is a 10 year anniversary. I was there the next day. Unbelievable. The neighbor lived through the center of it with a dozen other people sheltering in a walk in cooler in a bar. The building was destroyed but they all survived with very minor injuries.

Interesting this bit, the last EF5 rated tornado was the Moore Ok f5 in 2012, also the only town to ever be hit by TWO F5s in history. There’s not been a single EF5 rated since then, the longest drought of EF5 rated tornadoes since the rating started

Interesting this bit, the last EF5 rated tornado was the Moore Ok f5 in 2012, also the only town to ever be hit by TWO F5s in history. There’s not been a single EF5 rated since then, the longest drought of EF5 rated tornadoes since the rating started
ANd that's a good thing.

-
Back