Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well we are an official scratch for this years MITP. While it breaks my heart I got to stay focused on what we are trying to achieve. Depending on Zmans schedule I may get lost around Kansas City and end up on his porch. Detours are always worth it. Heck I remember once going to Omaha and ending up in Waterloo!
Ahh look forward to it once you get here we can't go too far we're in the country...kind of.

Well we are an official scratch for this years MITP. While it breaks my heart I got to stay focused on what we are trying to achieve. Depending on Zmans schedule I may get lost around Kansas City and end up on his porch. Detours are always worth it. Heck I remember once going to Omaha and ending up in Waterloo!

25 meter target.

And then to Sioux City just got better and better!!

How's work and the car doing?
well, the car liked the 110 leaded I gave it.
today I found out what that fuel does to gas mileage.
PXL_20220525_203208277.jpg

Took this while I was waiting for a buddy to bring me gas so I could make it the rest of the way to college.

Hey Chris

How's the cleanup?
Still got a lot to do. Been a bit difficult finding 2 cycle oil to mix for the saws. After 4 different stores and not finding any, finally broke down and bought over priced ore-mixed

well, the car liked the 110 leaded I gave it.
today I found out what that fuel does to gas mileage.
View attachment 1715933042
Took this while I was waiting for a buddy to bring me gas so I could make it the rest of the way to college.
Apparently a car with a distributor is hard to find to use for the lesson on oscilloscopes. Mine was the only one he could find out of all of the automotive students in all of his other classes.

We need to use it next week for the hands on final as well.
Idled for about an hour no problems and got to 190. mucho perfecto

Apparently a car with a distributor is hard to find to use for the lesson on oscilloscopes. Mine was the only one he could find out of all of the automotive students in all of his other classes.

We need to use it next week for the hands on final as well.
Idled for about an hour no problems and got to 190. mucho perfecto

If it was a 4-speed you'd be completely out of time.

Went out and fixed the oil leak on my riding mower. Damn briggs crap easy drain. Makes a huge mess when it leaks. 3/8” x4” pipe nipple and a coupler with a plug. Done. So one more aggrivation almost fixed. Have to clean up tractor.

My first car was a 3- on- the- tree Plymouth. Finicky back then. Modern manuals are far advanced. Good skill. It makes you pay attention to the car :D
I never drove an automatic until I got married. Now my two classics I have one four speed and one automatic.
She says she just likes to ride shotgun...haha!!

My first car was a 3- on- the- tree Plymouth. Finicky back then. Modern manuals are far advanced. Good skill. It makes you pay attention to the car :D
My first car was a 63 Chevy SS Impala but it was an automatic. Bought the car before I was of age to drive it and I never did. I sold it. First car I drove with a driver's license was a 65 barracuda 273 4-speed car. Loved that car. But I rolled it on the Washington beltway in the rain one day on my way to work at the asphalt plant

My first car was a 63 Chevy SS Impala but it was an automatic. Bought the car before I was of age to drive it and I never did. I sold it. First car I drove with a driver's license was a 65 barracuda 273 4-speed car. Love that car. But I rolled it on the Washington beltway in the rain one day on my way to work at the asphalt plant

Should start a thread on the "Demise of your first car(s)"

There's some stories there

you talk about finicky, I learned manual on my dad's 04 toyota corolla with ~650,000 miles on THE ORIGINAL CLUTCH
that was finicky.

-
Back