Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
You need to send me a good address to send your shirts.
Sorry you won't make the shows this year, but I get it.
Sincere thanks, looks like my navigational skills have again went all wonky as I am somehow going to end up on Zmans porch on way to Arkansas. Clearly my driving skills are suspect! Hah! Life is just to short not to take the road less traveled on occasion to visit folks that are important to you. I will send you a PM with addy.

That's because S.F. (Special Forces... Not Semper Fi :D) guys have formal "cool-guy" training.
I think they called our class civilian readjustment training, I failed! Break glass in event of emergency! Career planner told me I had no appreciable skill sets and my only possibilities for employment were being a LEO or working for the MOB! Hah! I am still working, training, and shooting with the Blue line so I reckon he may have been right? Although in retrospect perhaps working with Guido would have paid better?

Sincere thanks, looks like my navigational skills have again went all wonky as I am somehow going to end up on Zmans porch on way to Arkansas. Clearly my driving skills are suspect! Hah! Life is just to short not to take the road less traveled on occasion to visit folks that are important to you. I will send you a PM with addy.

The road less traveled goes thru Stillwater....if a detour is to be made. :poke:

I think they called our class civilian readjustment training, I failed! Break glass in event of emergency! Career planner told me I had no appreciable skill sets and my only possibilities for employment were being a LEO or working for the MOB! Hah! I am still working, training, and shooting with the Blue line so I reckon he may have been right? Although in retrospect perhaps working with Guido would have paid better?

I still subscribe to the Differential Theory of the U.S. Armed Forces (aka the Snake Model) :D

Plumbing. :mad:
Went to hook up water to downstairs toilet. First I noticed it was not as level as I thought- a little off side to side. No biggie, (as long as the flange seals), since it will be getting changed soon. So I hook up the water and it leaks at the valve(not where I took it apart). Ok, ace run.. Go to put new one on. Nope. Piece of old one is stuck in valve and it ain't coming out. Got another valve to put on tomorrow. How many ways could that go wrong? :eek:

Mowed some grass. Moved the portable garage. Firebird firewall washed, back in shop to dry. Will mask/paint tomorrow.

Any experience with PEX? Considering going that route for shower valve. Tub drip still needs hard pipe, but would install new shut-offs on copper feeds and do shark bites from there

Went to hook up water to downstairs toilet. First I noticed it was not as level as I thought- a little off side to side. No biggie, (as long as the flange seals), since it will be getting changed soon. So I hook up the water and it leaks at the valve(not where I took it apart). Ok, ace run.. Go to put new one on. Nope. Piece of old one is stuck in valve and it ain't coming out. Got another valve to put on tomorrow. How many ways could that go wrong? :eek:
Shark bites are your friend.

I would not have asked that question to the universe

Depends, am I installing it or you

Sounds typical.

I just heard my hood is all yellow and they want me to stop by in the AM to verify again how I want the black/stripes/lace done and it will be shot tomorrow! Woohooo

After last years failure, this year seems like every cucumber seed germinated.
Thin 'em, or transplant some ?
upload_2022-5-26_17-11-31.png

One plant can cover a lot of ground, so unless you have an acre to spread them out gonna have to get rid of some. Lol
Actually, I see 10. Most I would leave together would be 3-4
Did mandatory recount and got 13…:rolleyes:

Did mandatory recount and got 13…:rolleyes:
Lucky number!

Transplant! You can never have to many cucumbers! They can great!
That's kindof how I feel about. Guess I'll attempt transplanting. Maybe where the peas are as the peas should be pretty much done in a month...
Or maybe where the early planting of string beans got nibbled on.

-
Back