Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
HAPPY HOT ROD FATHER'S DAY TO ALL!
hot-rod-clipart-27.jpg

Put the exhaust extension on yesterday, still need 2 metal fans and will probably wrap the pipe with header tape even though it doesn't get that hot. Was able to put in spark arrester too.

Image (32).jpeg

Image (33).jpeg

Image (34).jpeg

OK guys.. how do I fix/adjust this?

Left wheel is "straight" steering wheel is centered... right wheel is turned in

Did I screw up something assembling the front end?

20220618_194915~2.jpg

View attachment 1715944013
Adjust the tie rod sleeves on the one side. Measure with a tape measure on the inside edge of the wheel in the front and back.

Here's with lines cleaned up, first run around had poly line touching gas line, yes I'm trying to blow myself up lol!

IMG_4704.jpg

Morning Dads. windy and 90s today, Getting ready for the street rod nats next weekend. Took the kids(dogs) for a walk and wore them out.

View attachment 1715944013
It happened when you switched to upper control arms for the large ball joints. Strange, but the same thing happened on my 67 when I converted it over...

Mmhmm I made a Coca Cola cake for dessert for lunch. Found the recipe in a stack of hand written cards from my great grandmother dating back to the 1930s . Actually turned out really good. Completely different texture and taste but really good

Mmhmm I made a Coca Cola cake for dessert for lunch. Found the recipe in a stack of hand written cards from my great grandmother dating back to the 1930s . Actually turned out really good. Completely different texture and taste but really good

That's when Coca-Cola had cocaine in it... :D

You're missing that ingredient... :rolleyes:

Snow.jpg

Howdy all. Still resting up. Covid test tomorrow. They are in a hurry to get us back on the other boat for Coast Guard inspection.

-
Back