Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
What is she looking at?
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Way to easy!
hoppy tt.gif

Piwer steering hose in the jeep wasnt all that bad. Can see the fittings at least.

The wife and i talked about letting the 40 acres go. No reason to hang on to it. In 10 years he may not be interested in buying it. And this will pretty much debt free in 10 years. Unless i do something stupid. As always the wheels are turning…

Morning everyone. mid 80s here today. Waiting on a call back, may have found a set of lenses for the DeSoto in Denver. Gona hurt though, $250 for the pair. Need more coffee.

Well now I’m totally stumped. Shop called, it is still overheating and did it on them as well. But all the tests came back good, it’s holding 17.8 PSI, it’s flowing. It’s not got any gasses or foreign material in the coolant, his compression tests and leak down tests numbers were identical to mine. Fan relay and fans operating per specs. Radiator is flowing air across all 9 check points .

Well now I’m totally stumped. Shop called, it is still overheating and did it on them as well. But all the tests came back good, it’s holding 17.8 PSI, it’s flowing. It’s not got any gasses or foreign material in the coolant, his compression tests and leak down tests numbers were identical to mine. Fan relay and fans operating per specs. Radiator is flowing air across all 9 check points .
That's a stumper for sure.

Looking Beyond the Cooling System for Common Overheating Cures

Good Morning

Good am all. That is nuts Chris....a real stumper. How did you get it to the shop?

He flushed the block again, just to see if he could get anything to come out, nothing. I’d done it twice with the same result.
Rad. If there is zero combustion gas in coolant then its rad. Pop top and bottom hoses and block bottom hose. Fill rad and see how fast it drops water out. Or inspection camera in through lower rad hose.

@dukeboy_318
This is a jeep rad that i replaced and cut tanks off. I explored every option. Rad was plugged top to bottom.
24311A77-89BA-4263-830F-3ED860407938.jpeg
5EDCD473-D9D6-40D9-9950-FD155CCE27AA.jpeg

Good am all. That is nuts Chris....a real stumper. How did you get it to the shop?
Drove it. It’s fine as it’s moving, but sit at stop sign or stop light or drive thru, anytime it’s stopped and the temps skyrocket.

-
Back