Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just got done binge watching that. Mixed feelings on whether or not I enjoyed it. I think there was a direct correlation to Bourbon intake? By same token when I got done with that I went full on campy mode and watched Chuck Norris in the Colombian Connection circa 1975 maybe? The special effects were a hoot. Man I wish Jodi would get home. Once hockey season is over I don’t watch much TV!

I've listened to a couple of interviews with Jack Carr, the author of the books. Seems a good dude (for a SEAL) :rolleyes::D
I also like Chris Pratt and I'll support him with my patronage.

Blood work was all good. Check up with the Dr. In 30 min. Wife got back from City Hall. She is retiring from that job. 21 years is enough.

Every year you guys attend carlisle and post pictures makes me want to go. Thought about driving,but my body wouldnt take it.

Wow. Customer books an oil change, then throws in a list. Bunch of diagnostics, and a wheel bearing. Not even starting it today. No parts. So, first thing in am i guess. Right after i put the alternator back into corvette.
Physio next. Then off to a get-together with some car guys..later!

So I was just reading 2.7 million acres in Alaska is burning. Trying to reach out to my brother up there. @Just Ron if you have heard from him, chime in please.

He is near Palmer, but also is a firefighter.

upload_2022-7-13_15-24-37.png

Anyone here know where I can look up production numbers for my Demon? I have the window sticker, just not sure where to start looking.

I see 10,098 were 340 Demons. 1.2% were Top Banana Yellow FY1. Hmmmm

Last edited:
Thanks.That helps with the high impact numbers. I wonder if there is a way to break down the rest of the options, then figure of those, how many were converted to GSS cars.

Didn't read the full thread to see if there was a primary source reference....
Hopefully one of the "keepers of the Lore" will answer in the thread you started.

You do have time to do some research right now

Thanks.That helps with the high impact numbers. I wonder if there is a way to break down the rest of the options, then figure of those, how many were converted to GSS cars.
Nope, sorry. Year, make, model, transmission and a color percentage. That's all the information there is. Now there may be some specific info for GSS's.

Done my 3 day work week. I feel like they got 5 day worth out of me anyway. :BangHead:
Tomorow is 'get my **** together for Carlisle day' so I can just wake up and roll Friday.:thumbsup:

-
Back