Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I think it was like $150 total one time cost to put antique plates on mine. No annual costs other than insurance. I think its another 75 if I want to put an old plate on, I have my Dad's bicentennial plate with the Liberty Bell on it that would actually be correct...

Good Morning

My grandpa used to save all of his old plates... From the 50's through 75... When he died they let my cousin Pete have them...

He eventually threw them all away... We weren't happy to hear that he threw them all out... :BangHead: :icon_fU: :mob:

Random people do drive the vendor aisles through the day, but I wouldn't want to try it myself. Supposed to be in before gates open at 7... But you can go down behind the midway and buildings and almost straight to where most of us are for probably the first hour without much problem. Not a lot of foot traffic early as most come in the main gate and spread out from there.
If you come in Gate 7, it is close to our spots on row P. Gate 1 is pretty far to get to our spots...

Attachments

• Map_Chrysler_Vendor_bw.pdf
    2.9 MB · Views: 76
I think it was like $150 total one time cost to put antique plates on mine. No annual costs other than insurance. I think its another 75 if I want to put an old plate on, I have my Dad's bicentennial plate with the Liberty Bell on it that would actually be correct...

Good Morning

My DMV Appointment is next Tuesday. I'm planning on bringing 2 or 3 sets of forms for the various options and figure out which is the best solution for me.

Dog? probably not unless it's a service dog.

Two guys were out walking their dogs on a hot day, when they pass by a pub. The first guy says, “Let’s go in there for a pint.” Second guy, says, “They won’t let us in with our dogs.” First guy: “Sure they will, just follow my lead.”

He goes up to the pub, and sure enough the doorman says, “I can’t let you in here with that dog.” He replies, “Oh, I’m blind and this is my seeing-eye dog.” The doorman says, “Ok then, come on in.”

The second guy sees this and does the same thing. He goes up to the pub, and the doorman says, “You can’t come in here with a dog.” He replies, “I’m blind and this is my seeing-eye dog.” The doorman responds, “You have a chihuahua for a seeing-eye dog?”

The second guy stops for a second, and exclaims, “They gave me a chihuahua?”

I always come in Gate 1, and yes I have seen people driving in Gate 7.
Might be different for early birds too... Gets a little more structured as it gets full and security starts paying attention. When I showed my car in the building and was there early I still came in 3, but the place was wide open from what I saw.

He vends handshakes and licks.......:lol:

As long as he hasn't been licking his balls first...
shock.gif

Howdy all. Finally through customs, immigration and agriculture run around. Time to get off this boat for 4 or 5 days before going back to work next week on my boat.

Binge watch.

Terminal List Season 1 is entertaining
Just got done binge watching that. Mixed feelings on whether or not I enjoyed it. I think there was a direct correlation to Bourbon intake? By same token when I got done with that I went full on campy mode and watched Chuck Norris in the Colombian Connection circa 1975 maybe? The special effects were a hoot. Man I wish Jodi would get home. Once hockey season is over I don’t watch much TV!

Just got done binge watching that. Mixed feelings on whether or not I enjoyed it. I think there was a direct correlation to Bourbon intake? By same token when I got done with that I went full on campy mode and watched Chuck Norris in the Colombian Connection circa 1975 maybe? The special effects were a hoot. Man I wish Jodi would get home. Once hockey season is over I don’t watch much TV!
Sounds like fun

-
Back