Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
As long as he's selling the finished ones, that's good. :thumbsup: His garage is popping at the seams! :eek:

View attachment 1715956956

And Tim sure didn't have much space left to haul more to Hoppyland...

Ray's all packed up...

Overloaded.jpg

Wife not feeling so great today and wanted plain chicken and rice.

They had cream of chicken with rice as the soup of the day at the diner I ate breakfast at yesterday... I had me a bowl of it... Delicious home made... :D

I could use that special 2 cycle stuff. What is it $8 a quart?
If you dont use it very often, $8 is cheap insurance. I had buddy’s saw on my top shelf for 2 years,with that expensive juice in it. 3 pulls and it ran.

Morning!
Still dark this morning,heavy cloud cover.
have a strut to replace in an equinox this morning. If it actually shows up. Parts are still an issue, perhaps getting worse. Seems my discounts are getting thinner too…

Morning Coffee group. Back to normal in here this morning, but I'll let each of you decide what normal is because it can be a mixed bag. :eek:

Speaking of gas, a WH energy guy on a Sunday show yesterday saying there were 20,000 gas stations in the US selling gas for under $4 a gallon. Where the heck is that I haven't seen them in my area?? What was he smoking (cue Karl)

Speaking of gas, a WH energy guy on a Sunday show yesterday saying there were 20,000 gas stations in the US selling gas for under $4 a gallon. Where the heck is that I haven't seen them in my area?? What was he smoking (cue Karl)

Down to 4.21 (cash)

Those places are probably selling g E-85 at that price

We have planned this week going to Salina Ks Thursday through Saturday to watch a Senior LPGA Senior Championship played there.
Cheryl is so looking forward to it gitty as a kid on the first day of school.
I mentioned last night maybe with the 105-degree temperatures we cut it back to three days.
You'd had thought I thrown her favorite stuffed animal away. Looks like I'll just sweat through three days.

So Chris @WV64Signet after meeting some of us any surprises??
What did you think of Carlisle overall??

Well, my schedule got totally jacked so I didn't get there until 3 on Saturday. A lot of the swap meet folks were already packing up.

No surprises really...Tim was a bit lankier than I had guessed :poke:

It's always great to meet folks from here in person.

I did bring home a trophy of sorts as @Mopar Tim presented me with the Wolfie Award. It's great... on the shelf in my office :thumbsup:

Next go-round I'm going to plan further ahead and get a couple.days in. I'm going to hit Hershey in the Fall.

-
Back