Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning all. As usual great time at Carlisle. Beat now and have to unoad the truck ad trailer. Picked up around 100 distributor cores, AGAIN so might as well do a new inventory list everything , takes a while. Thanks to all that came this year, the hanging out was great . Fell acreos a Car for the wife to finally have the Firechicen as a spare and not use it iin the winter. 95 Blazer scored the thing by chance 130 K on it and my friend Matt worked on it since 30K. I think it is a great one.

Well, my phone locked up last night... :mad:

I have to bring it to the phone store today and see if they can get it working or else be forced to upgrade to a new phone... :BangHead:

I'm not liking my new phone much... :mad:

I can't answer an incoming call yet... I push the green button - nothing, swipe it - nothing... I just call them back for now... :mob:

The destination filter on the Uber app won't let me change the arrival time so I can keep close to home and not go downtown... This will be a problem if I can't get it to work right as we're only allowed 2 filters per day... If I can keep extending the time, I can make one filter last all day... :icon_fU:

And the heat map for surges does not show when I am in pause mode so I can go collect the 'cookies' with the largest surge price close by... :BangHead:

The old phone locked up and won't turn on, so I lose all of my contacts... :wtf:

So if you were in my old phone, text me so I can put you back in the new one... :rolleyes:

I tried golf. I just can’t get into it.

Maybe this will help motivate ya...

Golf.png

tightass.jpg

Still sore, some swelling and redness. Better than before but now this is day 9 since it happened, I would have thought better than this. Stood about 10-15min talking with a buddy yesterday and the knee swelled and hurt for hours. Following the description of bursitis. 2-8 weeks to calm down per Interwebs. Thank you for asking.

How's the knee???

Picked up some local sweet corn. $4 a half dozen ears but you get 8 ears. Bicolor and it looks real good. Burgers and sweet corn for supper.

I drove by my local farm stand yesterday and the sign out front says, "Open at 10 AM" ...

I need to go there today and get me some sweet corn... :D

It will be small this early in the season, but two weeks from now it will be mature and full size... :thumbsup:

Thanks! We only have 3 fairly new plants and this is the first year they produced more than a hand full of berries.

When we were kids, my parents planted a strawberry patch next to our back porch... They wondered why they didn't get any strawberries for the first few years...

Then one day my mom caught our oldest Dalmatian in the strawberry patch raiding the strawberries... She knew to only eat the red ones and leave the green ones... Smart girl....

When mom busted her, she said "what are you doing in the strawberry patch"???

The dog looked at her as if to say, "what strawberry patch, I don't see any strawberries"...

Then mom asked her, "what are those red stains around your mouth"????

The dog looked at her, "what red stains"... As she's trying to lick the evidence off her lips...

Yep - stone cold busted... They put a chicken wire around the strawberry patch after that and we got strawberries from there after... :D

We go to the wilderness to catch bluberries…when i worked for parks, quite often i would stop on the road for lunch, wander into bush for some blueberries, be warned- could end up face to face with a black bear. Luckily i never ended up in that situation. I knew someone that did. He got chewed up pretty good.but survived.

An "Oh ****" moment...

oh-****-fails-012-500x375.jpg

-
Back