Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Excavator arrived late in the day, dirty too so I'll remember that when I clean it up for turn in. Got "warmed up" with two stumps, this little one was a bugger!!! There's several more I need to pop plus a lot of leveling, I'm not that experienced with grading so ought to be a learning lesson.

Image (48).jpeg

Image (49).jpeg

Excavator arrived late in the day, dirty too so I'll remember that when I clean it up for turn in. Got "warmed up" with two stumps, this little one was a bugger!!! There's several more I need to pop plus a lot of leveling, I'm not that experienced with grading so ought to be a learning lesson.

View attachment 1715959702

View attachment 1715959703
You will have that machine working like an extension of your mind soon, yep ! Wish I have one that size for about 4 hours.

You will have that machine working like an extension of your mind soon, yep ! Wish I have one that size for about 4 hours.
I was just thinking the same thing, but I'd need a couple days.

Thanks Mike and hey I was having a hell of a work week and missed giving you a shout out for your birthday, hope it was a good one!

Thanks Mike and hey I was having a hell of a work week and missed giving you a shout out for your birthday, hope it was a good one!
Had a great day my friend :thumbsup: thank you, I don't feel 64, but I look it this morning :rofl:

Hey Mike as long as you get up in the morning to p your having a good one a great one is getting out of bed frst!

Hey Mike as long as you get up in the morning to p your having a good one a great one is getting out of bed frst!
:rofl: I think I agree :lol:.
I drank two beers yesterday, man did they blote me up, may have to give them up maybe :(

Man I am really on the fence about buying 100 NORS tan dual point caps. So tempting but take a few years to get rid of I bet.

Price is right for sure. I ordered three to see the quality of them. I think they are old filko wont know till i look at the inside.

Wow, I'm on a asshole roll this morning. I get a charge out of the use of "restored". This one was a 318 but now a 360. Modified comes to mind. :poke::poke::lol::lol:
I'm borderline OK with calling that restored. I still consider it such if it's stuff I could go get at the parts store and bolt on in the driveway. The body/chassis appears to be pretty much to original other than a color change in and out. Not like it mattered to be numbers matching for a 'one of many' car. LOL. Still small block. But, they don't mention what has been done to it. Assuming 4 barrel. Likely at least a cam upgrade in there...To me that is where it becomes 'modified'. If I was spending that kind of money, I want those details.

-
Back