Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Getting better. More fun than $5 a gallon.

20220723_093632.jpg

<~~~~~ knows a really good spot outside the stadium where the sound is as good as it is inside without the additional cost of the concert ticket :lol: Plus it's right next to the adult beverage dispensary :rofl:

I am house mouse this morning, Jodi will get home late Sunday and the house does not look like a female lives here. Chairs up on dining room table for easier vacuuming you know normal stuff! Probably better get it some semblance of order. Be interesting to see how Hemi does when Jodi gets here. There is always some adjustment and jostling for Alpha female spot. It is hilarious.

Couple weeks back I read that. He never seems to have that "this is my job" look on his face when he plays. Always looks like he loves every single note he plays.
He is a great entertainer. To me his shows are similar to Garth Brooks, not the music part obviously. But with regard to the energy and enthusiasm he has for being on stage and preforming. Them boys love what they do and it shows.

Wow, I'm on a asshole roll this morning. I get a charge out of the use of "restored". This one was a 318 but now a 360. Modified comes to mind. :poke::poke::lol::lol: Nicely done though.
I was in that mood yesterday. On the way back from PT I was really really tempted to take a photo of the instrument cluster temp gage and start post titled "need Help" and post with one sentance "The needle is almost at the halfway mark." (It would be under Jokes ). To be complete I'd provide no futher information or reply.

They have some really good stuff at that fair this year. Journey, Darius Rucker (like him a lot too), Santana, John Fogerty, Foghat a FREE show, big name C&W acts too. Our fair had a bunch of "cover bands" :BangHead:

I am house mouse this morning, Jodi will get home late Sunday and the house does not look like a female lives here. Chairs up on dining room table for easier vacuuming you know normal stuff! Probably better get it some semblance of order. Be interesting to see how Hemi does when Jodi gets here. There is always some adjustment and jostling for Alpha female spot. It is hilarious.

But are you using the shop vac??

I mean seriously if it is just you and a dog i see no reason for the chairs. Other than they can become a clothes rack. They are just in the way when you sweep up dog hair from your German Shedder. And the dining room table becomes office desk as well. I am simply far more efficient when she is not here. By same token I am dead man walking I don’t get this house back in some semblance of order prior to her return!

2404D0AF-7997-42B9-9CB7-B4DB0F9C0AAE.jpeg

-
Back