Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Actually not that bad out today (in relation to the predictions)
upload_2022-7-24_16-16-15.png

I got in about 1:30 PM
Had a delay on the way home.
upload_2022-7-24_16-14-25.png

Drove about 100 feet more than I would have liked. Hopefully the tire's not damaged.

Well that sucks. You make it home ok?
Sure. Only the second time I had to use that spare since buying the car. Really should replace it. Its a worn out D78-14.:rolleyes: But it holds air.
That black box on the ground is 1/2" drive socket set. Gray box peeking out under the packing blanket is a torque wrench.
Lots of tools in that ammo box.
wink-gif.gif

Helped that with all windows down I could hear the air escaping as passed other cars on the left. Big clue!

But I do need to get new valve stems installed on all four of those wheels. Last couple times I had tires mounted they didn't have. :(
upload_2022-7-24_16-27-5.png

Last edited:
Cheryl and I made eggs and pancakes this morning. We then went to the club and played our third 18 holes in three years. I shot another 78 and she had an 85. We then went and hit the pool for an hour to cool down. What a great day!!

Cheryl and I made eggs and pancakes this morning. We then went to the club and played our third 18 holes in three years. I shot another 78 and she had an 85. We then went and hit the pool for an hour to cool down. What a great day!!
Only if I could hit a tee shot straight and long off the tee, could I score better. Sadly now, haven't hit a golf ball in 4 years....:(:(

4 rally wheels,caps and trim rings showed up on my doorstep. Wonder how they will look on Fargo. Need a set of 14” rubbers…

queue Karl

So pretty productive weekend. Sadly, the dart still didn’t get time. I did get it dug out after it was piled along with all other farm items into a single building from 5 during that court crap.

But I got two big dead trees cut down with my smaller saw. Then spent today rebuilding my big Husqvarna id bought from the estate auction for 75 bucks. Thing wasn’t running. So I tore the thing down and rebuilt it. Got it running today, still need to replace the muffler, it’s on back order still. Normally i wouldn’t care but the blown out hole in the top, blows the hot exhaust right into your hand and even with welding gloves, it gets hot fast. Gonna do a mod on it that will boost power and let it run cooler too.

-
Back