Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
View attachment 1715960842

View attachment 1715960843

It's better if some hose is visible on the other side of the clamp. True for all hose clamps.
No obvious signs of leaking, but not worth gambling with.

Did you drive it before the carb swap? All these carbs are open. Only difference is this holley has two bowls and two vents into the aircleaner. Therefore double the vapor to escape.

Thanks for that...

That's an older photo. That bit of hose was hard as a rock. I'll double check how I positioned the clamp on the replacement hose.

And sometimes we just gotta drive em to work!

FA03D466-7CEC-4131-9C90-3660B1C50E70.jpeg

I was fortunate enough to get to see NASCAR at Ontario Motor Speedway when they were still running the big blocks :D.
42sumthin' on every hood :D. Seats at the entry of turn 1 bout 10 rows up. The sound, the air they moved, the rubber dust :steering:. What a day :D.

I was fortunate enough to get to see NASCAR at Ontario Motor Speedway when they were still running the big blocks :D.
42sumthin' on every hood :D. Seats at the entry of turn 1 bout 10 rows up. The sound, the air they moved, the rubber dust :steering:. What a day :D.
And the cars actually looked and resembled real cars. Dramatic differences between them. I remember first time I went, I clamored down to the fence like all the other kids. Felt like the air was being blown out of my chest, the smell was the best!

I was a big fan from early 80s to early 90s

Richmond, Darlington, Martinsville, Charlotte, Rockingham, ..... did a Pocono race about 15 years ago

I am not satisfied I would go to a “Cup” race today. I have not been to one in about 15 years. Last time I went I had way more fun looking at the insides of the trailers and tool box set ups. The cars all looked alike to me. But we did drink beer and have a great time. We were at Daytona.

I am not satisfied I would go to a “Cup” race today. I have not been to one in about 15 years. Last time I went I had way more fun looking at the insides of the trailers and tool box set ups. The cars all looked alike to me. But we did drink beer and have a great time. We were at Daytona.

You'd like it even less now.

Teams are issued a car "Kit" with specific instructions on assembly. It's IROC actually....just with more stickers and logos on the cars. :(

This weekend the 1st and 2nd place cars were DQ'd over failed tech inspection after the race

I took my groomsmen to Riverside Raceway for the Times 500 I think they called it, the road course. Riverside gets pretty darn warm in late June and I was wearin' my Carhartt bibs with no shirt. When the bride and I got to the beach in Hawaii she laughed her *** off when she got a good look at my Riverside Raceway induced tan lines :rofl:. "Will you please put your shirt back on! Someone else might see you :lol:".

Got 66 back in shop. Mom fell day after i got back from carlisle trip. Been crazy here

-
Back