Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I have never been in the gulf on a ship. Closest I was was two weeks in Panama city. Interesting to say the least. The canal is amazing to watch work especially since how old the techology is.

Morning sunset watchers. Nothing much to report from here this morning. More rain this morning.

Hows the leg Graig?
It's sore but ok. I'm going to go see the chiropractor today. He does so amazing stuff with a dry needle procedure. Just takes time and rest.
Playing golf Sunday wasn't a good idea. I was playing so well I couldn't stop. Last seven holes I could hardly walk but shot one over. Yes, we were riding in a cart.

Last edited:
Coffee ???
PXL_20210620_071000046.jpg

Morning!
Rain. 60’s. Trying to fix up the tarp shed that wife parks in. Almost got started yesterday, but dam itunes got the better of me.

Sucks to change plugs, ask mitch. And the egr’s soot up and cause misfires. And the injectors sometimes plug up as well as fuel pressure regulators going bad. Oh, and the frame around the control arms arent welded very well, but not an issue if truck isnt lifted.
The fuel pump ground wire breaks too, think its on left rear frame rail ahead of the bumper.

there were a lot of those around here years ago.

Sucks to change plugs, ask mitch. And the egr’s soot up and cause misfires. And the injectors sometimes plug up as well as fuel pressure regulators going bad. Oh, and the frame around the control arms arent welded very well, but not an issue if truck isnt lifted.
The fuel pump ground wire breaks too, think its on left rear frame rail ahead of the bumper.

You're a ray of sunshine :poke::D

Gee thanks!:poke::rofl:

-
Back