Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Got my samples of that bunch of DP caps I bought. Nice heavy caps.
DSC01268.JPG
DSC01269.JPG

Wow on local facbook

Andrew Wire
_pHd5P32atq.png

· 2 hrs ·

I CANT HELP IT ANYMORE! IF I DONT LET THIS OUT, IM GONNA EXPLODE!
THERE IS A VALERIE LEE IN MILLERSBURG. IM SURE ALL OF YOU HAVE SEEN HER. SHES THE ONE WHO HAD ASKED PEOPLE FOR HELP, FOR HER EXHUSBAND. WELL, LET ME TELL ALL OF YOU ON HOW YOU AND CHURCHES ARE GETTING SCAMMED.
THE FIRST TIME, THEY ASKED FOR MONEY FROM A CHURCH SO HER EXHUSBAND CAN GET A PLACE IN MILLERSBURG. THE CHURCH GENEROUSLY GAVE THEM $2,000! SHOULD BE WAY MORE THAN ENOUGH FOR SECURITY DEPOSIT AND FIRST MONTH RENT. BUT THEN THEY STILL ASKED PEOPLE FOR HELP. IN WHICH THEY GOT AIR CONDITIONERS AND OTHER LUXURIES, NOT NECESSITIES LIKE SOAP, TOOTHBRUSH, ETC. SO PEOPLE IN THE VALLEY DONATED AND EVEN BROUGHT THEM THINGS TO HELP HIM OUT.
NOW WITH THEIR OWN MONEY, THAT THEY GET ON THE FIRST, THEY BOUGHT A PLAYSTATION 5, BRAND NEW TV, GAMES, SURROUND SOUND, AND A WHOLE BUNCH OF OTHER STUFF THEY DONT NEED. SO IN ESSENCE, YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY OR DONATIONS WENT TO PEOPLE WHO SPEND ON THEMSELVES, BUT NOT ANYONE ELSE.
NOW TO THE NEW ONE.
DO YOU KNOW THEY CONNED A CHURCH OUT OF $5,000!!!! THAT WAS TO GET A NEW CAR. DID THEY GET A CAR, YES! BUT THEY ONLY SPEND HALF A LITTLE OVER HALF OF THE MONEY ($3,000) TO GET A VEHICLE. SO YOU WOULD THINK THAT SINCE A CHURCH GAVE THEM THAT MUCH, THAT THEY WOULD RETURN THE UNUSED MONEY TO THE CHURCH. NOPE! THIS POS WENT AND SPENT IT ON OTHER **** THAT THEY DONT NEED.
THERES PLENTY MORE TO THIS STORY. BUT WORD OF ADVICE, THIS WOMAN IS A SCAMMER OF ALL SCAMMERS. AND I CANT KEEP GOING TO WORK EVERY SINGLE DAY IN 100° WEATHER, AND JUST LET THIS CONTINUE. WHILE SHE CONTINUES TO SCAM OUR VALLEY AND IS TAKING ADVANTAGE OF EVERYONE!

Maybe i should build a buggy with that harley sportster engine..or a stump grinder?

Sucks to change plugs, ask mitch. And the egr’s soot up and cause misfires. And the injectors sometimes plug up as well as fuel pressure regulators going bad. Oh, and the frame around the control arms arent welded very well, but not an issue if truck isnt lifted.
The fuel pump ground wire breaks too, think its on left rear frame rail ahead of the bumper.

there were a lot of those around here years ago.

It would actually be nice to have a thread "mechanics view" with problem spots and common failures on vehicles.... good to know when you're shopping...

But I somehow think it would turn into a food fight

I'm borderline OK with calling that restored. I still consider it such if it's stuff I could go get at the parts store and bolt on in the driveway. The body/chassis appears to be pretty much to original other than a color change in and out. Not like it mattered to be numbers matching for a 'one of many' car. LOL. Still small block. But, they don't mention what has been done to it. Assuming 4 barrel. Likely at least a cam upgrade in there...To me that is where it becomes 'modified'. If I was spending that kind of money, I want those details.

But if I buy it and fart in it, it becomes one of one... The only one of that many that I farted in... :rolleyes:

((Searching for thread debating term "restored")) :lol:

If you put it away and store it... Then take it out and put it back in again to store it... It is re-stored... :D

(you can't re-do something that you haven't already done... You have to do it first before you can re-do it)))

-
Back