Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Here, let me say it :lol:
Good morning Karl :poke: looks like you are holding your own :rofl::rofl:

That will give him something to work with.:lol:

Hi Mike...
wave.gif

I mean seriously if it is just you and a dog i see no reason for the chairs. Other than they can become a clothes rack. They are just in the way when you sweep up dog hair from your German Shedder. And the dining room table becomes office desk as well. I am simply far more efficient when she is not here. By same token I am dead man walking I don’t get this house back in some semblance of order prior to her return!

View attachment 1715959748

You know the chairs are supposed to go upside down when you put them on the table... Right??? :D
hide.gif

Morning guys

Well, I'm not sure how, but apparently flushing the coolant system causes the transmission to fail???

Car won't go into gear (any gear) as if the park lever is not disengaging to allow the shifter lever to function...

904 Torqueflite 3 speed push button....

:BangHead:

Could be right.
Mid 70’s, dad would give me $2 to go buy 2 gallons of gas, the change was enough for a large ice cream cone. Now$10 to fill that 2 gallon jug and a large ice cream cone is $8.
I think the mid 70’s minimum wage was like $2.30/hr and now its $11.95 Thats here in manitoba.

Large cones here are $5... With sprinkles...

KIMG2703 B696.JPG

Sprinkles are for winners....

Impeccable timing, I wondered if people would notice if I left.
Got back an hour ago from our last family roadtrip before I start working and become unavailable. 5 weeks, all the way out to niagra falls and washington d.c. and back. 6300 miles.
(not in the duster.):lol:

Ill post pictures when I get a little more settled.

Good to be back

Who are you??? :poke: :lol:

Morning guys

Well, I'm not sure how, but apparently flushing the coolant system causes the transmission to fail???

Car won't go into gear (any gear) as if the park lever is not disengaging to allow the shifter lever to function...

Seriously look at the shifter on the trans make sure it is moving when you hit the buttons.

Morning guys

Seriously look at the shifter on the trans make sure it is moving when you hit the buttons.

I called my mechanic and told him that my car engine starts, but it won't move...

He told me to check the tranny... So I said to my brother "Take off that dress and help me look at this thing".... :rolleyes:

-
Back