Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It's not bad for a national chain store....

But when you have access to Chicago pizza all around you, it doesn't stand a chance.... :rolleyes:

It's hard to find a bad pizza in Chicago.... Even all of the ma and pa pizza joints have great pizza in Chicago... Now that's real pizza.... :D
Chicago pizza is nasty

I am a NY pizza guy but Chicago pizza is good also. In HI we tried a chineese beef and brocolie it was fantastic. You want bad pizza come to Halifax.

Have you even been to Chicago and tried it???
Yes. Too greasy and you all put fruit on your pizza.

I’ve been to Italy for true pizza. That is by far the best.

I’ve not been to New York to actually try authentic New York style though

The only thing I actually like about Chicago is leaving it. No offense intended. I’ve been several times and every time, is a worse experience than the one before it .

Yes. Too greasy and you all put fruit on your pizza.

I’ve not been to New York to actually try authentic New York style though

Fruit on our pizza???

You know that you can pick your own toppings, right????

Not all places have greasy pizza... You went to the wrong one...

Yep, 47 years ago, I was 17 and driving to Paw Paw to visit my mom and two brothers.
A school teacher (beuityful lady) and her husband took me, one of my brothers with and I remember it being a great pizza :thumbsup:

Fruit on our pizza???

You know that you can pick your own toppings, right????
I did. Just thought it was strange seeing fruit on a pizza.

I will say this, Cafe Luetz was very good, authentic German food. I’m not sure if it’s still open up there or not but they had the best rabbit and that Black Forest cake was to die for

Yeah, it's not like Chicago has a long Italian heritage.... :rolleyes:

Al Capone and the Italian mob... "Happy Valentine's Day"...

St Valentines 01.jpg

St Valentines 06.jpg

St Valentines 02.jpg

We used to go there after boot camp each weekened when I was in A school. Made some great friends there that I still keep in touch with.

Me to, just got to decide which direction to go in, head towards Memphis or north towards Mammoth springs, I need to go north for two reasons, so I may go that way. Go after fresh sweet corn that is..

There's lots of corn in southern IL... Not too far from Blytheville....

I need to make a bucket list of foods to try. Like an authentic Philly cheese steak sandwich, or a New York Hot dog. Or an Illinois corn dog. Or anything authentic Cajun .

I need to make a bucket list of foods to try. Like an authentic Philly cheese steak sandwich, or a New York Hot dog. Or an Illinois corn dog. Or anything authentic Cajun .

I went to KFC and got a dozen pieces of chicken... It was on my bucket list... :popcorn:

Sabret is the one you want in NY. At Carlisle a customer brought me a Dozen NYC Bagels. Some how they survived. Just had one hard to beat them.

-
Back