Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
That don't look like the run o' the mill Marinara Sauce. I bet it is real good :thumbsup:

Marinara sauce, marajuana sauce... What's the difference.... :D
Toke.gif

Seriously look at the shifter on the trans make sure it is moving when you hit the buttons.

Lost some fluid when swapping out the transmission cooler lines. Might be a low fluid issue.

I recall reading somewhere that the 904s like to run with fluid levels pretty high or above "full" on the dipstick... (???)

Lost some fluid when swapping out the transmission cooler lines. Might be a low fluid issue.

I recall reading somewhere that the 904s like to run with fluid levels pretty high or above "full" on the dipstick... (???)
Been reading that too.

Just fill it to full... Too much fluid can cause damage...

While we are on ths why is a driveway called a driveway and a parkway a parkway? Like I said so many questions.................

I had a friend blind Tony. We actually got him a learners permit somehow. All he could make out was kind of like shadows. Man I have stories

Dominoes is MUCH better than it was 10 years ago. Their recipe make over really worked

It's not bad for a national chain store....

But when you have access to Chicago pizza all around you, it doesn't stand a chance.... :rolleyes:

It's hard to find a bad pizza in Chicago.... Even all of the ma and pa pizza joints have great pizza in Chicago... Now that's real pizza.... :D

I had a friend blind Tony. We actually got him a learners permit somehow. All he could make out was kind of like shadows. Man I have stories

There's a blind mechanic around here named Bart... He has a 68 or 69 Dart... He won't sell it either...

I wonder how he knows what to fix on the cars he repairs...

Man I never noticed how swollen my left arm is until the wife said something here at supper I thought I only got stung a couple times in it by those wasps, which I’m gonna go back and look at them in the morning, I’m betting they’re hornets with the way my arm is swollen, only time I ever swell is if it’s a hornet.

Anyway, counted 6 spots on my left arm where I got nailed by the things today in the barn. Only felt the first one

You should have them sting your *****... So it will swell up.... :rofl: :poke:

Tony did not drink at all but used to come with us to NYC to party. One night we got hammered pretty bad and no way were we driving. Well it was before midnight and his permit was still valid time wise, he drove us home with three drunks telling him to turn, stop etc. Well needless to say we got pulled over on the George Washington bridge, seriously. We were dying laughing, he was nervous to say the least. Cap asks him for his license, hands him his permit and blind card. I gave the cop my license to prove he was driving with a licenced driver. Cop had no idea what to do, cant really do a ticket. Takes the keys throws them off the bridge. Tells us to wait for the tow truck. Cop leaves we wait a minute and grab the hide away key and tony drove us home. Freaking hysterical.

Tony did not drink at all but used to come with us to NYC to party. One night we got hammered pretty bad and no way were we driving. Well it was before midnight and his permit was still valid time wise, he drove us home with three drunks telling him to turn, stop etc. Well needless to say we got pulled over on the George Washington bridge, seriously. We were dying laughing, he was nervous to say the least. Cap asks him for his license, hands him his permit and blind card. I gave the cop my license to prove he was driving with a licenced driver. Cop had no idea what to do, cant really do a ticket. Takes the keys throws them off the bridge. Tells us to wait for the tow truck. Cop leaves we wait a minute and grab the hide away key and tony drove us home. Freaking hysterical.

Always have a spare set of keys... :D :steering:

-
Back