Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Have you ever worked on your cars so much during a day that you find yourself sitting behind the wheel at 1:30 AM just staring to space then you realize......damn, I'm tired

I worked on the K frame, Started sand blasting some more wheels, mounted my paint shaker, sanded on the white valiant some more, and swapped the front end on a duster with better fenders, and organized and sorted through a bucket of keys.
About 35 years ago. 8:00 or 9:00 is my limit.

Good morning everyone. Spent the day working on my boys rar rod with him. Drove it for the first time. Maybe 200 yds, but it was the first drive ever. Still a bunch to do, but it moves, steers, stays at 180⁰, no leaks, and kinda stops. Win!!

image000005(17).jpg

image000007(13).jpg

Last edited:
Morning!
Vacation starts today!
Off to HALIFAX, Nova Scotia. Didnt sleep well at all, indigestion.
Must go put away Fargo, lock stuff up and find the spare for dump trailer…buddy wants to use it while we are gone.

FB I try to stay away from it. I only joined so my daughter and family stationed in Japan had another way to communicate with me.
I don't do any of the other's twitter, tik tok, etc...
Same here

Morning. Still in dog house. Probably gonna be in this one for a while. And no I still don’t know what exactly I did haha

so I think I’m gonna go fell a couple trees with my newly modified toy and stay away haha

One of my buddies is looking at bouncing over to Ukraine to provide technical assistance to the farmers and is totally miffed he cannot bring any of his NVG gear. Non export period, thou shalt not! Hah! He is not happy.
NVG?

Man I could use Rent A Billy today for sure. Want to get a dresser my daughter left in the shop loft. Junk burn pile for sure. Just to much for me to get down alone. Been on her case about it for a while. Now I absolutely need the room with the new cores I picked up at Carlisle. Prob over 100 of them have not even touched them yet.

Don't you have a hand truck???

One of my buddies is looking at bouncing over to Ukraine to provide technical assistance to the farmers and is totally miffed he cannot bring any of his NVG gear. Non export period, thou shalt not! Hah! He is not happy.

I wouldn't think it's safe to go to a war zone in the first place....
hide.gif

These forums are more like dealing with tech school kids. Just a few are beginners. None of us know everything but most of the people here at least know a oil filter from a tail light bulb. Many of the Bookers don't know that.
I chuckled at this one this morning.

upload_2022-7-31_9-21-57.png

These forums are more like dealing with tech school kids. Just a few are beginners. None of us know everything but most of the people here at least know a oil filter from a tail light bulb. Many of the Bookers don't know that.
Yep.
Now I will say this, I just joined a chainsaw milling forum on book face, only 1200 people but I asked a few questions, didn’t get a single smart *** remark(surprising I know) and everyone seems really helpful. Very unusual for bookface.

-
Back