Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Thats really the only junk up there. mostly Barracuda sheet metal and ignition parts. And yes the old Triumph.

Man I could use Rent A Billy today for sure. Want to get a dresser my daughter left in the shop loft. Junk burn pile for sure. Just to much for me to get down alone. Been on her case about it for a while. Now I absolutely need the room with the new cores I picked up at Carlisle. Prob over 100 of them have not even touched them yet.
A dresser could be a perfect storage container. 5 drawer?

FB I try to stay away from it. I only joined so my daughter and family stationed in Japan had another way to communicate with me.
I don't do any of the other's twitter, tik tok, etc...
I probably spend too much time on Facebook. Lots of car and bourbon sites. Man, the car sites are mostly beginners that need a lot of assistance. Frustrating.

Ya tell me about it... I ordered them from LMC truck, I've heard good things about them so I'm not too worried.
I ordered a bunch of 46 Chevy truck parts from them .

Scan.jpg10.jpg

Scan.jpg9.jpg

I try to help people out but then the internet wizzards get involved and they really piss me off fast. Happens here but not that bad.

Guess, I should get busy. Gonna melt some solder. Copper pipes involved. With a little luck, new heater will be installed when it's over. :rolleyes:

I try to help people out but then the internet wizzards get involved and they really piss me off fast. Happens here but not that bad.
These forums are more like dealing with tech school kids. Just a few are beginners. None of us know everything but most of the people here at least know a oil filter from a tail light bulb. Many of the Bookers don't know that.

Going to the late Church service today. I usually go to the early service. My oldest Mitch Jr. agreed to meet me there. He is having significant life issues....:(:(

-
Back