Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
This is a hell of a deal if it works. I have way to manty scopes right now so I will pass.
Marketplace - Sun-pro ignition scope-analyzer SP-4151 | Facebook

_s960x960&_nc_cat=100&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=843cd7&_nc_ohc=UOWy8hwiDbIAX_ZwhaI&_nc_ht=scontent.fagc1-2.jpg

Morning late but who's on a schedule.
Last cooler day here today before it heats up again.
Heading up to a small-town car show this morning. It's about an hour away usually a couple hundred cars.
Planning on getting there around noon. Local Boy Scouts troop serve a hot dog or hamburger lunch your choice.
It's been two years since they had this show due to covid.
Our 55 Chevy won the last show they had and will be featured on this year's car show t-shirt.
We thought it'd be cool to have one so off we go.

Last edited:
FB I try to stay away from it. I only joined so my daughter and family stationed in Japan had another way to communicate with me.
I don't do any of the other's twitter, tik tok, etc...

FB I try to stay away from it. I only joined so my daughter and family stationed in Japan had another way to communicate with me.
I don't do any of the other's twitter, tik tok, etc...

Sadly, classified ads are dead so if you're looking to buy or sell there aren't many ways to do that. My brother uses CL pretty successfully.

Tell you what I need to get rid of some meters/lights need anything it will be cheap.

Man I could use Rent A Billy today for sure. Want to get a dresser my daughter left in the shop loft. Junk burn pile for sure. Just to much for me to get down alone. Been on her case about it for a while. Now I absolutely need the room with the new cores I picked up at Carlisle. Prob over 100 of them have not even touched them yet.

Last edited:
Man I could use Rent A Billy today for sure. Want to get a dresser my daughter left in the shop loft. Junk burn pile for sure. Just to much for me to get down alone. Been on her case about it for a while. Now I absolutely need the room with the new cores I picked up at Carlisle. Prob over 100 of them have not even touched them yet.
if it's junk, bust it up and toss down the pieces!

I would but tons of stuff need to move, pluss it is full of crap!!!!!! Like I uses to say at work, NOT MY JOB!

-
Back