Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good Morning Gang !!!
Today, working on this POS Camry my customers Kid is taking to Cali for college. Hoses, Belt ( Tensioner Exploded ) yesterday, so change that also. Went to put plugs in it yesterday and the wells were full of motor oil. So valve cover gasket. Oil change, filters, check tires and brakes.Wiper blades. Needs battery. Bang out dent in quarterpanel and install tail lamp assy..... AND.... Install a JVC unit so the Kid can Jam..on the ride....

Pretty ballsey pointing the kid West in a hoopty ride
.. but used car prices.

Bout 30 years ago someone put a huge intentional scratch down the left front fender of my beautiful 60 Vette. But it was my dumbass fault. I was at a local bar whetting my thirst......:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

Drove my truck from West Berlin into Poland once. Stumbled across an open air market and wanted to go check it out. I hired a group of local kids to keep an eye on the truck. When I got back all was well.... but there were about a dozen kids sitting on and around the truck :lol:

Rewarded them with a few US dollars and a couple bags of candy

Reading @MOPARMITCH post of the work he has lined up for a school going kid I was like , what the hell, Mitch must be in great shape, my old body would never take on that amount of work.. bad bones suck.. ok, I better get moving because that post just got me depressed...

Funny thing you tube and it’s impact. Jodi rented a yard elf from one of my buddies yesterday while getting ready to sell house lots of yard work. As she is talking to the young man who is 14 she asks what he is interested in career wise. Apparently my approach was not smooth, he was grumbling about digging and I simply told him the one way to guarantee this type of job for rest of his life was to quit school. Jodi thought he needed a bit more elegant approach. His reply and I kid you not, “I will post videos on you tube and make 60k a year by posting stuff people want to watch” he said I only need a million or so followers. I had no words. But my mind was thinking of Stephen and all the other no name National guys struggling to meet the threshold of 500. Rant over

Reading @MOPARMITCH post of the work he has lined up for a school going kid I was like , what the hell, Mitch must be in great shape, my old body would never take on that amount of work.. bad bones suck.. ok, I better get moving because that post just got me depressed...
Just remember @memike . Yur only as old as the woman you feel, to quote Karl........:lol:

I was there. Very nice place. We are on the move every day. Different hotel or B&B every night. Met some fellow manitobans, they know people i know. Small world.
Sounds and looks like a great time Frank.

Morning @memike

How's the young lady's recovery going?
She is doing 110 percent! Outstanding really :thumbsup: , thanks :thankyou:

Just remember @memike . Yur only as old as the woman you feel, to quote Karl........:lol:
well. If that would work, and make my bones and blood straighten out :realcrazy: I do have a friend that cuts my hair i could try out :lol:

10456807_829606070384946_8806758483289629588_n.jpg

Funny thing you tube and it’s impact. Jodi rented a yard elf from one of my buddies yesterday while getting ready to sell house lots of yard work. As she is talking to the young man who is 14 she asks what he is interested in career wise. Apparently my approach was not smooth, he was grumbling about digging and I simply told him the one way to guarantee this type of job for rest of his life was to quit school. Jodi thought he needed a bit more elegant approach. His reply and I kid you not, “I will post videos on you tube and make 60k a year by posting stuff people want to watch” he said I only need a million or so followers. I had no words. But my mind was thinking of Stephen and all the other no name National guys struggling to meet the threshold of 500. Rant over
It takes a special talent to attract a lot of youtube followers. The dedication is where it pays off. Im not good at editing and my content is all over the place. I do it, in some cases to remember how i did something.
To get to 500 subs is a task in iteself.
Its more fun to watch youtube than to make content.

Yup... keep having birthdays, just don't get old :D
Agree they just seem like another day to me.
I still enjoy a hard day's work.
Might not be as tough as some younger but tougher than most my age will do.

Thass right... I had two goals when I got myself "right" with working out

1. No "Old people noises" when sitting down or standing up
2. The first place to get sweaty on my shirt when I was working would not be my belly

:thumbsup:

Or your body will do, I do more then I should and pay the price.. you have to remember I am an alien of this world, or thats what the doctor says..

23100FCF-EDAA-4162-9143-680DC4255E02.jpeg
Cabot trail in red. 300 kilometers in total. Almost 200 miles.

Thass right... I had two goals when I got myself "right" with working out

1. No "Old people noises" when sitting down or standing up
2. The first place to get sweaty on my shirt when I was working would not be my belly

:thumbsup:
I make old people noises just going up a flight of stairs. This place was on 3rd floor. Its all i can do to get up the stairs. Legs are not getting any better. Worse if anything. I just need to push on and make it 1 more week. Rest of the overnights are main floor rooms.

-
Back