Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning everyone. Early for a Saturday. Black Belt testing today, will be there until about noon. Then picnic and a neighboring town has a car cruise. Trying to decide if I want to take the Demon to all of it. Nice excuse to drive it, but then worry about it too. I have about 30 min to decide

Oh GAWD. I caint let Kitty see this. She's DROOLIN over Halifax, Nova Scotia. lol

:lol:

Used to be able to go up the coast of Maine and take an auto ferry across to Yarmouth... then drive up the coast to Halifax. Don't think that runs any longer. The coast up there is gorgeous and if you've never seen the tides run in the Bay of Fundy it is a cool experience

Rotor out of trueness?

I dont think so. I took it to a show in April, the shake or shimmy got bad on the way home. It was never very happy with the steel wheels, but now it does it regardless.

Good morning everyone. Early for a Saturday. Black Belt testing today, will be there until about noon. Then picnic and a neighboring town has a car cruise. Trying to decide if I want to take the Demon to all of it. Nice excuse to drive it, but then worry about it too. I have about 30 min to decide

Chance of storms all or just worried about meatheads dinging it up?

:lol:

Used to be able to go up the coast of Maine and take an auto ferry across to Yarmouth... then drive up the coast to Halifax. Don't think that runs any longer. The coast up there is gorgeous and if you've never seen the tides run in the Bay of Fundy it is a cool experience
We made the mistake of watchin all TEN Jesse Stone movies recently. Every time we do, she's dying to go, because that's where it was filmed.

Chance of storms all or just worried about meatheads dinging it up?

No storms until late tonight. My only worries is during testing. 4 hours of it just out front and can't keep an eye on it. Should be fine at a martial arts school but I worry anyway. It will be at the cruise for sure.

And where are you again? That's beautiful.
Baddeck,Cape Breton island. Next couple days is a coastal tour. Drive all around island. Its full of historical buildings. One place we stayed was 150 years old.

Baddeck,Cape Breton island. Next couple days is a coastal tour. Drive all around island. Its full of historical buildings. One place we stayed was 150 years old.

Way up North OK. I failed the Where's Waldo...I still had you down in Digby

The Maritimes are pretty amazing

No storms until late tonight. My only worries is during testing. 4 hours of it just out front and can't keep an eye on it. Should be fine at a martial arts school but I worry anyway. It will be at the cruise for sure.
Protect your knee today, in that environment your posture will change as will load on knee. Be smart. Don’t make us send Marie (sp?) on ya!

I've thought about getting a quality, outdoor cover with a locking cable....don't know if it's worth the investment at this point as it's a garage queen still

Morning MOPAR dreamers.
Another hot one here today the local weather guesser predicts 102.
Anyone want to trade??

Good Morning Gang !!!
Today, working on this POS Camry my customers Kid is taking to Cali for college. Hoses, Belt ( Tensioner Exploded ) yesterday, so change that also. Went to put plugs in it yesterday and the wells were full of motor oil. So valve cover gasket. Oil change, filters, check tires and brakes.Wiper blades. Needs battery. Bang out dent in quarterpanel and install tail lamp assy..... AND.... Install a JVC unit so the Kid can Jam..on the ride....

Hey Rainy
I am using Kden live. An open source program that I got when I was running linux on my other computer.
Making videos is a lot of work and I started my channel but I have not had time to add to it.

But now that you got me thinking about it, today might be a good day to YouTube

That's the problem with a great looking old classic. There is always that one person who tries so stupid chit.
I have stories from my personal experiences and I'm standing there with the car.
Our rule when we're out is one of us has "eyes on" responsibility. Wish it wasn't that way.

Hey Rainy
I am using Kden live. An open source program that I got when I was running linux on my other computer.
My biggest problem is my camera picks up too much noise i don't want, like the ground crunching under my feet. I don't know how to add music and graphics yet, I need to spend more time with it.

Good Morning Gang !!!
Today, working on this POS Camry my customers Kid is taking to Cali for college. Hoses, Belt ( Tensioner Exploded ) yesterday, so change that also. Went to put plugs in it yesterday and the wells were full of motor oil. So valve cover gasket. Oil change, filters, check tires and brakes.Wiper blades. Needs battery. Bang out dent in quarterpanel and install tail lamp assy..... AND.... Install a JVC unit so the Kid can Jam..on the ride....
$$ job. California a long drive too school.

My biggest problem is my camera picks up too much noise i don't want, like the ground crunching under my feet. I don't know how to add music and graphics yet, I need to spend more time with it.
They have some good videos on the program. Davinci is good as well.

Making videos is a lot of work and I started my channel but I have not had time to add to it.

But now that you got me thinking about it, today might be a good day to YouTube
I just post my YouTube videos raw. No editing. Easy Peazy, and I only do it to share with friends. Not trying to be a YouTube Entrepreneur...

That's the problem with a great looking old classic. There is always that one person who tries so stupid chit.
I have stories from my personal experiences and I'm standing there with the car.
Our rule when we're out is one of us has "eyes on" responsibility. Wish it wasn't that way.
Bout 30 years ago someone put a huge intentional scratch down the left front fender of my beautiful 60 Vette. But it was my dumbass fault. I was at a local bar whetting my thirst......:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

-
Back