Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Seriously????
(Says the 64 Plymouth owner)

20220805_164654.jpg

Damn, this resort is sucking my battery. 8 hours and down to 5 % . :rofl:

So, question to the masses. My rat rod uses f150 rotors on the front. Anytime I use steel wheels, the latest being brand new, it shakes like crazy. Aluminum slots and smooth. Could I be using the wrong lug nuts? I see there are possibly 3 different tapers? Anyone have experience?
Rims run true? If yes, a balance issue. I woudnt think hub centric would matter.

Forgot to post this… was across from me when I got lunch at Wendy’s last week. Think this was for sale at garage up the street from me a few years ago. Might still belong to the garage owner.

1067B380-E418-465D-8008-827A7597A3B3.jpeg

God I love my grandfather. He really just have known his time was short without saying nothing.

anyway. At his estate auction I managed to buy back all his chain saws. Then going thru the buildings later, I found several ammo cans full of chain saw chains. My grandfather would save the chains, then sharpen all at once., he’d then put them in a ziplock bag with the date on them. All were sharpened a week before he passed. Anyway, I have 23 freshly sharpened chains for the smaller saw, 18 for the big saw, and then 6 dull chains for the small saw, 3 full chains for the big saw, plus 4 brand new in box chains for the big saw.

bottom line, I’m set on chains for a very long time.

-
Back