Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning, got 2/100th of rain yesterday. The new under pass on I70 in Denver flooded and people still drove in.:wtf: Did I tell you they spent 100 million on the redo.

Morning, got 2/100th of rain yesterday. The new under pass on I70 in Denver flooded and people still drove in.:wtf: Did I tell you they spent 100 million on the redo.

When I was an apprentice we did 6 miles of 4 lane Interstate in SoCal and the total contract was for $7M :lol:None of it was on flat ground :lol:. In total 16 overpasses. moved dirt for 3 miles in some instances. Almost forgot the the dynamiting of some of the grade in the hills.

Moving furniture all day to facilitate carpet cleaning. Getting ready to put house on the market for final move back home to Ark! Of course she is making me remove some art in the shop prior to photographer taking marketing pix. Apparently my taste in art is not PC enough!

Can't have the Realtor's HR Department comin' after ya. They know lotsa lawyers :lol:
Here is a sampling of some that got flagged,

47496307-6358-489F-8231-4AA11A3B317F.jpeg

EE87DB38-1867-40C6-80BD-E3B6B3C79683.jpeg

AABAA626-C246-4C72-A01C-6EA6D0494150.jpeg

Moving furniture all day to facilitate carpet cleaning. Getting ready to put house on the market for final move back home to Ark! Of course she is making me remove some art in the shop prior to photographer taking marketing pix. Apparently my taste in art is not PC enough!
:rofl:

I've had my 08 Caddy DTS for almost 4 years now. Yesterday check engine light came on. Need to check that today....
I know a guy in your area that works on cars...
Thanks to owning newer Mopars, I don't even own a scan tool. All my recent vehicles had self diagnostics. Just looked up the codes online. No clue what I need for Mazda, but that's the dealers problem for a couple more years.

-
Back