Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Remote microphone.one that clips on shirt collar.
I might have to get a different camera, I'm using one of those tiny sony 'corders. It has the built in mic and no input jacks. The microphone is really good, probably too good to pick up a cricket chirping down the street lol

0cad4061b08dc7c73b41b0916395e098.jpeg

I might have to get a different camera, I'm using one of those tiny sony 'corders. It has the built in mic and no input jacks. The microphone is really good, probably too good to pick up a cricket chirping down the street lol

View attachment 1715967485
I use cell phone and gopro's. I would say use your cell phone

I use cell phone and gopro's. I would say use your cell phone
I use my cell, as its easy and dependable. I have a gopro hero9 and it has been more of a hassle than its worth. A real disappointment. I was using it for time lapse stuff,and would stop recording.

I was watching duddies channel yesterday. I need to make an intro like his with music and the channel name. His looks very pro

I love his 69 dart more door. 4 doors are starting to be seen everywhere

Good morning everyone. I hope all is well. Pretty good storms rolled through late last night. Thunder rattled the dishes. House light up like strobe lights.

No changes here in northeast Arkansas, just hot, but we have picked up near 10 inches of rain in the last few days, I mowed yesterday.
Death Valley got a summers worth of rain in an hour I see :wtf:

Have to change oil in my truck. Always needs changed according to the light, while i'm at Hoppys...

No changes here in northeast Arkansas, just hot, but we have picked up near 10 inches of rain in the last few days, I mowed yesterday.
Death Valley got a summers worth of rain in an hour I see :wtf:

That's life in the deserts of the Southwest :realcrazy:. Ya just don't stop in the low spots :lol:.

I've had my 08 Caddy DTS for almost 4 years now. Yesterday check engine light came on. Need to check that today....

-
Back