Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well alternate plan B, we had a u haul car dolley rented for Jodi to drag one of the remaining cars down to a Ark. since she was dead heading back this trip. But then she got in a tift with gal at desk over the pickup point, they now are requesting we fetch dolley in another town over, about an hour or so. Don’t piss off the red head. Looks like they can keep their dolley. Which ultimately means we are totally burning a trip. Emotions just over ruled objectives. Arghh!

6x296-_nc_cat-101-ccb-1-7-_nc_sid-8bfeb9-_nc_ohc-mxx7rozchcuax8x8cpz-_nc_ht-scontent-fbis1-1-jpg.jpg

Well alternate plan B, we had a u haul car dolley rented for Jodi to drag one of the remaining cars down to a Ark. since she was dead heading back this trip. But then she got in a tift with gal at desk over the pickup point, they now are requesting we fetch dolley in another town over, about an hour or so. Don’t piss off the red head. Looks like they can keep their dolley. Which ultimately means we are totally burning a trip. Emotions just over ruled objectives. Arghh!
Sure is hard moving that far and I feel for ya buddy.

Can an old CJ be used as a car dolly?

Watching @318willrun U-tube video on removing the 727.... Figure it's pretty much the same as a 904. Can't find much on a 904 swap....but chances are there are very few who "swap" a 904 :rolleyes:

Guess I need to get the measurements on how high I need to get the car for it to come out cleanly.

I do have that same HF Trans jack... I'll heed the warning to not drop it on my foot. :poke:

Watching @318willrun U-tube video on removing the 727.... Figure it's pretty much the same as a 904. Can't find much on a 904 swap....but chances are there are very few who "swap" a 904 :rolleyes:

Guess I need to get the measurements on how high I need to get the car for it to come out cleanly.

I do have that same HF Trans jack... I'll heed the warning to not drop it on my foot. :poke:
It’s easy. There’s step by step instructions on the 62-65 Mopar site I linked you. 727 removes the same as a 904. I would suggest taking the cables loose at the shifter vs the transmission.

It’s easy. There’s step by step instructions on the 62-65 Mopar site I linked you. 727 removes the same as a 904. I would suggest taking the cables loose at the shifter vs the transmission.

Copy on the cables. Wish new ones weren't so freaking expensive

I'm really really good at removing the Park cable. :rolleyes:

LOL please don't drop it on your foot would hate to see you break the case on a good tranny. :poke:

I'm running a 904 and toasted it once because I was stupid and didn't have the kick down linkage adjusted proper. Had a good friend on FABO rebuilt it for me and slap me silly for not knowing how to take care of my 904.
Also running a Gear Vendor over drive with 4:10's in the rear.
Just a street car so it works fine and it's light with a 904.

I'm running a 904 and toasted it once because I was stupid and didn't have the kick down linkage adjusted proper. Had a good friend on FABO rebuilt it for me and slap me silly for not knowing how to take care of my 904.
Also running a Gear Vendor over drive with 4:10's in the rear.
Just a street car so it works fine and it's light with a 904.

Cool.. yeah the pushbutton creates some care and maintenance challenges... but have done a lot of reading and watched Master Tech and a few other videos to better understand its function

Cool.. yeah the pushbutton creates some care and maintenance challenges... but have done a lot of reading and watched Master Tech and a few other videos to better understand its function
That would be a tough one I would think with a push button auto. Not real up on them.

So I took the picture of the place in the shed where all of this stuff was stored but I had already removed about half of it. Parts for that damn rotisserie are heavy as hell. But I got smart and used a moving dolly that I had laying around. Had to move them about 30 yards to the garage. Second picture is all the parts I had in the shed for the Cuda and my rotisserie. I hosed down the rotisserie and I'll let it dry overnight and then bring it inside tomorrow, try to move the car over and organize some more. Probably two more days worth of work to get this done.
PXL_20220819_180552766.jpg
PXL_20220819_180625772.jpg
PXL_20220819_203350025.jpg
PXL_20220819_203406313.jpg

So I took the picture of the place in the shed where all of this stuff was stored but I had already removed about half of it. Parts for that damn rotisserie are heavy as hell. But I got smart and used a moving dolly that I had laying around. Had to move them about 30 yards to the garage. Second picture is all the parts I had in the shed for the Cuda and my rotisserie. I hosed down the rotisserie and I'll let it dry overnight and then bring it inside tomorrow, try to move the car over and organize some more. Probably two more days worth of work to get this done.
View attachment 1715972866 View attachment 1715972867 View attachment 1715972868 View attachment 1715972869
You gonna be busy.:eek:

View attachment 1715972866 View attachment 1715972867 View attachment 1715972868 View attachment 1715972869
Man those Cuda parts sure bring back a lot of memories. I did not think I would ever get mine done.

-
Back