Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So I took the picture of the place in the shed where all of this stuff was stored but I had already removed about half of it. Parts for that damn rotisserie are heavy as hell. But I got smart and used a moving dolly that I had laying around. Had to move them about 30 yards to the garage. Second picture is all the parts I had in the shed for the Cuda and my rotisserie. I hosed down the rotisserie and I'll let it dry overnight and then bring it inside tomorrow, try to move the car over and organize some more. Probably two more days worth of work to get this done.
View attachment 1715972866 View attachment 1715972867 View attachment 1715972868 View attachment 1715972869
Damn that's gonna be fun when your all set up.

Here’s some motivation for you Mitch, the Cuda arguably has some of the best lines ever.

EABE8031-F15E-4534-9476-1F41F6AB5DD8.jpeg

New from Dodge for 2023. Hornet
Haven’t seen enough yet, but looks like its going to be competition for the MX-30 that I drive now. Definitely would have been checking it out if they had it a year ago(and maybe still will)

10A70A88-B3DF-4883-A50C-42F98C6725D0.jpeg

My honey do spinner in my garage and my daughter changed it around and told me I need to promise not to change anything on it, so being the good dad that I am I didn't touch the spinner.
IMG_20220819_160617391.jpg
This is what I made

And of course I'm a good dad and I did promise not to touch the the honey do list spinner so!
IMG_20220819_161319024_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Fuel pump showed up and i got it done. Spectra premium pump lasted 15 months. Pain in the arse. Good thing its lifetime warranty…

Honestly the more I think about that CJ the more I am liking it. I just don’t think he will still have it by the time Jodi gets there next week. Fingers crossed.
This is the type of situation where I believe its either luck or fate.
Either way, there's nothing you can do about it so might as well accept the fact there's nothing you can do about it.

When working on jackstands, these work well. A lot of control. But good luck in finding one...
Found pictures of two
md_305.jpg
Walker 74

BF9880.jpg
Walker 798

I have a motorcycle jack that I could use if I had to work on the ground. But, I have a lift and a regular transmission jack. Lol. Thank God

I think these guys are in town again this weekend :D

f100s.jpg

I saw a few of them earlier today and that same parking lot at the Santa Maria Inn is barricaded off.

-
Back