Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Oh I get it like Matey!

ahoy_matey_shadowed_no_bkgrnd.jpg

Is it shipwreck Saturday?

Up and at em....Gang.......Lots to do today....Feels good to get organized sometimes.....:thumbsup:

S.S.and S. Now time to fix some food for breakfast...Too many choices....

Don't know if I will get the car mounted on the rotisserie today or not. But I will switch the positions of the motorcycle and the car. So the car will be where I want it to be worked on. But I am a one-man show. I must move that car over alone. But..... I have some wheel dollies. I'll jack the car up and slide it over.
PXL_20220819_210720380.jpg

Finally got the done distributors cleaned up and inventoried. Now I have a few hundred cores to ID! Never ends. Rent a Billy is supposed to come by today and start learning this stuff. Good canidate to pass it on to.

Don't know if I will get the car mounted on the rotisserie today or not. But I will switch the positions of the motorcycle and the car. So the car will be where I want it to be worked on. But I am a one-man show. I must move that car over alone. But..... I have some wheel dollies. I'll jack the car up and slide it over.
View attachment 1715973000

Planning on doing that today?

Need me to run out your way?

Just let me know when.

Chris talked to that guy near you yesterday prob happen next month sometime told him on a weekend.

Wish I had done something similar when I was doing the front end and underbody work. Car was too close to the workbench on the right side.

-
Back