Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning MOPAR football fans it's Saturday and let the games begin!!
Great news Mitch just feel sorry for her though when she meets our sorry mugs at Carlisle...:lol:

Enjoyed watching K State upset Oklahoma, seems like Kansas has a couple good college football teams this year.

Well the brew and vinyl thing was pretty good although a little crowded for me. I did manage to pick up a couple Rolling Stones albums, beer and nachos so that was good. After that went to the butcher and picked up our 1/2 pig.

Not sure yet. Have some stuff to ship. Big accomplishment yesterday finally got the wife to turn the key on the Tikey truck for me so I could hit the starter! Typical mopar solenoid. Only been four months of asking! Needed to move it. She thought I was joking!

Its a year old just been sitting since I got the RT. Works great now might sell it. Have way to many cars in the yard now.

No idea it is still pretty solid maybe $5K ask? Prob about what I put into it, If it sells you get a book of Mc D' Halloween coupons!:poke:

Enjoyed watching K State upset Oklahoma, seems like Kansas has a couple good college football teams this year.
Yep K-State played a great game on the road beating Oklahoma the 6th ranked team in the nation. :thumbsup:
The other Kansas team (the wife's team) is 4-0 but really hasn't played anyone difficult...we'll see.

Last edited:
Yep K-State played a great game on the road beating Oklahoma the 6th ranked team in the nation. :thumbsup:
The other Kansas team is 4-0 but really hasn't played anyone difficult...we'll see. (wife's team also)

That K State quareterback WANTED that win, pretty impressive effort for sure.

That K State quareterback WANTED that win, pretty impressive effort for sure.
He did a graduate transfer only with us for this season. He was impressive last night.
The team played great off to a good start looking forward to the season.
My Chiefs play at noon today a nice football weekend.

My brother told me that during the Ducks/Cougars game his daughter (at WSU) was blasting him via text. Oregon pulled it out with two late touchdowns, under 2 minutes left in game. Brother said he then got "crickets" lol!

Morning!
Clear morning, weather sould be a little dry for a few days, farmers can get back on fields with any luck.
Start getting ready for winter storage, will move my old tractor,make an extra spot for storage this year. I want to take the seat, it will be better on my kubota, as its air ride.

Coffee is about done. Yea! Couldn't get to sleep until 1:30 or so. I see a long nap in my afternoon future.

-
Back