Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hey guys, Simone still the same. Not good... I cannot log on this site on my mobile device, wrong password, then I log on with my laptop, no problem, then I go to profile, it shows existing password, but when I try to change it, it says existing password is incorrect......I don't need this.....
Tim prayers from us.

I know I mentioned the other day that the SoCal refineries must be repainting and raised the gas prices. Well they must be re-furnishing the CEO offices, upgrading the rest rooms, adding snack bars, and repaving the parking lots also. $.74/gal rise since 9/1 :wtf:

I know I mentioned the other day that the SoCal refineries must be repainting and raised the gas prices. Well they must be re-furnishing the CEO offices, upgrading the rest rooms, adding snack bars, and repaving the parking lots also. $.74/gal rise since 9/1 :wtf:
Doing OK here. 87 is 3.79 to 3.85.

"Oil Price Information Service reports that several local refineries are undergoing unplanned maintenance as fuel inventories are at their lowest levels in a decade, which caused Los Angeles wholesale gas prices to rise sharply this week," said Doug Shupe, the Automobile Club of Southern California's corporate communications and programs manager.

Gas from 3.29 to 4.09 here. Must be really nice break rooms going in

Hey guys, Simone still the same. Not good... I cannot log on this site on my mobile device, wrong password, then I log on with my laptop, no problem, then I go to profile, it shows existing password, but when I try to change it, it says existing password is incorrect......I don't need this.....
You have to log off to log on another device.

Gas from 3.29 to 4.09 here. Must be really nice break rooms going in
Well, I saved my pennies and I saved my dimes (Giddy up, giddy up 409)
For I knew there would be a time (Giddy up, giddy up 409)
When I would buy a brand new 409

May look like a postcard, but it's really from my couch looking out the window. Beautiful day today.
IMG_20220927_142113368.jpg

Sorry to hear that bud. If there’s anything we can do, please let us know.

That dumb door latch is fixed. And the power mirror switch. And plastic cover over rocker panel is off. Ya, its rough.

Yeah, Joey explained the "Reaction Score"

Like, Agree, Thanks -- each give you one point. Disagree is neutral

So the Billy Madison rules apply - "I Award You No Points, and May God Have Mercy on Your Soul."
I think my number of disagrees is off by a favor of 100

Hmmm... Fight brewing (??) :popcorn:

So, on my 92 D250 Cummins Diesel the alternator was not charging properly. Only showed 12.3 volts. So what do we do? We replace the alternator. Well same issue only 12.3 volts from the alternator. After further investigation I find that the regulator for the alternator is internal to the PCM or ECM. Apparently this is a common problem on these trucks and the PCM also controls the transmission overdrive, the speedometer, the air conditioning ,and more. I would have probably just bought a rebuilt PCM but they are unavailable. Apparently must send yours into somebody and have them rebuild it. But after some further research I found out that a guy on YouTube, interestingly enough, shows you how to repair it. So here it is I've got it apart. Ordered some capacitors for it. We'll fix it in a few days. And see if that works. Always an adventure. But that's how I like it.

PXL_20220927_182607367.jpg

PXL_20220927_182632413.jpg

PXL_20220927_182650806.jpg

Last edited:
Nope. On my laptop, I log in no problem, go to account, and click show password. It is correct, but if I use that passworn on my phone, no good. AND If I try ti change it on my laptop, it says exiting password is incorrect...

Password.jpg

-
Back