Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Someone showed me a picture of themself and said that was when they were younger...

Every picture of me is from when I was younger... After you take it, you keep getting older... :realcrazy: :rolleyes:

Morning all...nice out there this morning great sleeping weather.
Finished up with all the odds and ends on the cars yesterday and took them both for a drive.
I'm taking one to as car show next weekend first one in almost three years.

Screw that! Put an external reg on it. I have done it a few times, once on a schmiesel
Yeah, well the PCM also controls the overdrive which isn't working and also the air conditioning which isn't working and also the speedo which isn't working. That's why I will try this approach. Solves many problems if it works. I do know about the external regulator.

Yeah, well the PCM also controls the overdrive which isn't working and also the air conditioning which isn't working and also the speedo which isn't working. That's why I will try this approach. Solves many problems if it works. I do know about the external regulator.
Ahh, i didnt know there was more.

Morning!
Frost again.
Another good visit with mom, wheeled her outside for a bit, mom liked that.

The One Board to rule them all

Good Morning everyone. Back to work today and tomorrow. Could have used a few more hours sleep, but oh well.

1664370474641.png

It's Wet Wednesday!!! Good morning :D Best wishes and prayers for those in the South East near the sea.

Darkness gets 2 minutes longer than daylight and the weather turns to caca :rolleyes:. Just more June Gloom here. That 1 1/2" of rain water we got the other day sure woke up the plant life in the hills BRIGHT green now.

Starting to get a count on the calendars. Please ad how many you want on the PM. If not invited to it let someone add you.

Going out of town for a couple days. I bet the wife brings enough stuff for a month stay. I have 2 shirts on hangers and everything I need in a carry on bag. :lol::lol:

Started on that ford edge sheet metal. Inner wheel tubs pooched. Working on a panel now. Coffee time though…

-
Back