Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
We are supposed to have a wet weekend -remnants of this storm. Figured I better cut the grass. Got the back end done this morning 'quick and sloppy' :eek:. I usually run 3rd gear for a nicer cut. Ran 5th for most of it. :steering:Front's not as bad, but will try to get it yet before the rain or will be pretty ugly by next Tuesday.

Wifes sister lives in Spring Hill. A little above Tampa and about 10 miles inland. They are staying put and don't seem too worried about it...

Big rain event for them...some winds. Might be more of a tornado threat than anything as that would be the weaker side of the storm if the current track holds

Big rain event for them...some winds. Might be more of a tornado threat than anything as that would be the weaker side of the storm if the current track holds
Guy at work used to live around there and still visits frequently. I said "guess you are glad you're not there right now" He said, no this is the best time! He likes to blow up an air mattress and float down the street with a six pack. :D:D

A joyous Wednesday to my fellow working schmucks. To the rest of you retirees, it's Saturday again.

41° this morning. "Crisp"

@Mopar Tim , very glad to hear there is some progress

Shout out to @memike
Thank you, getting stire crazy staying still, but tomorrow i can take a shower, healing process is going well.
Going out of town for a couple days. I bet the wife brings enough stuff for a month stay. I have 2 shirts on hangers and everything I need in a carry on bag. :lol::lol:

Have a good time toolman, safe travels and may your food agree with you :thumbsup: soup and salad or fish is my go to while on the road .

:thumbsup:

307206262_785009492747397_8527189043031227129_n.jpg

308069646_2999912056967892_4444538683454018605_n.jpg

Ok no time to backread but we are in Arkansas headed east. Had a few issues but still going. Hope everyone is good.

1CA71490-B0D7-41C6-9B25-9088CB62340E.jpeg

Ya, so long day. Did some of this, then physio, then off to moms old care home for a meeting,sign papers. Then visit Mom. Have to do a brake job, fix cargo trailer for moving moms stuff out friday. Then back to fixing this nasty ford. Inner wheel tub is bad, made first patch and used shrinker to shape it. Should work out decent.

-
Back