Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Is divorce worth it? Asking for a friend

Do you know why divorce is so expensive????

It's worth it...

divorced.jpg

Check out the license plate number... :)

Rant time. I don't sleep well anyway. I hate traveling and "trying" to sleep in strange places. Rant over.

Morning!
Another cool one. But clear,and a breeze.
Farmers are givin er!

Trying to decide what to do to the car today, body work? Maybe get under the hood? Ehh, probably just keep searching for my passenger side under the dash fresh air can and bumper brackets...
Maybe I never got them from the joker...

Rant time. I don't sleep well anyway. I hate traveling and "trying" to sleep in strange places. Rant over.
Agree, Sleep terrible most of the time as is. let alone in a hotel with an A/C unit banging off the wall every time it kicks on!

Morning Gang

Taking a couple days off of work. Quick road trip and visit. Awaiting the rain

Looks like FLA got thrashed.

Several overnight hits on here. Bummer for the "unable to sleep in strange beds" guys and insomniacs...

Cool to see @DieWilde13 pop in from Duetchland. Very cool

20220929_071152.jpg

Morning Mopar gang...no problem sleeping here fan running, windows open, and 43 degrees!!
The 2017 Chevy Equinox goes on the transport to Florida this evening.
My ex is giving it to our daughter who with the SNL and kids are moving from Japan (Air Force) to Florida.
She dropped it off here last week. She lives on a ranch, and I could tell.
I spent a few hours cleaning it out. It also had a broken windshield and needed a new set of tires.
SNL said it won't pass the base safety inspection so get it done and they'll pay me back...holding my breath.
So, with oil change, windshield wipers, new glass, tires, and let's not forget the transport fee about $2500 total.
Good thing they have good old Dad who can foot the bill do this for them...hey it's family.

Morning Mopar gang...no problem sleeping here fan running, windows open, and 43 degrees!!
The 2017 Chevy Equinox goes on the transport to Florida this evening.
My ex is giving it to our daughter who with the SNL and kids are moving from Japan (Air Force) to Florida.
She dropped it off here last week. She lives on a ranch, and I could tell.
I spent a few hours cleaning it out. It also had a broken windshield and needed a new set of tires.
SNL said it won't pass the base safety inspection so get it done and they'll pay me back...holding my breath.
So, with oil change, windshield wipers, new glass, tires, and let's not forget the transport fee about $2500 total.
Good thing they have good old Dad who can foot the bill do this for them...hey it's family.
Equinox on the Equinox :lol: Within a few days anyhow :lol:. I hope your transporter has better sense than to drive into a Cat 4 hurricane to make the delivery.

Equinox on the Equinox :lol: Within a few days anyhow :lol:. I hope your transporter has better sense than to drive into a Cat 4 hurricane to make the delivery.
We talked about that. They are going to Panama City north of most of the storm and won't be there until Monday.

-
Back