Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Knee feels better today sat around most of the day icing it with a super ice machine we have.
Did got to the store yesterday to get a recommended Copper Fit knee brace...works great!!
Pulling in and a car cuts me off for the parking place, so I park behind it.
Out pops the ex-wife who I hadn't seen in a few years.
She laughs and says I didn't know it was you.
She sees me limping a little and asks why.
I told her I had twisted my knee and she said Well your pushing 70 (just turned 66) as old as you are now **** like that happens.
I replied Well you haven't aged too well either.
Last I saw of her.
:lol::lol:

The Seattle Mariners made the postseason, first time in 21 years. First pitch 1 o'clock, Toronto Blue Jays.

Knee feels better today sat around most of the day icing it with a super ice machine we have.
Did got to the store yesterday to get a recommended Copper Fit knee brace...works great!!
I told her I had twisted my knee and she said Well your pushing 70 (just turned 66) as old as you are now **** like that happens.
Last I saw of her.
That's probably the reaction I'd get from my wife to lol!

I was sifting through a box of stuff last night (during that horrific football fiasco) and stumbled across a few pictures of me in the military from the mid-80s and some other pictures at the dragstrip with my brother who was running his 65 Chevelle

So got the Dakota on the lift lesson learned never check for a leak in the rain, needs a radiator thankfully.

Got a wheel bearing job on a 2010 Tacoma for a lady from church today. Should be fun.
This one get just a bearing? Those can be brutal. Saw a video,spinning hub with a drill while heating race with oxy/actelyne and race falls off. Rear bearing is a real treat too.

Good morning! Turned the heater on for the first time last night.

Couple days ago a customer came in for a tire repair, tire had a "sidewall":poke: leak. He needed a set and decided to see what the junkyard would give him. They offered him $450 and he accepted my offer of $475.

I now have a 1999 crown Vic with roughly 165,*** miles!

0DD3841A-CF1F-4CA0-800E-D3C5846BD422.jpeg

5488286D-8063-4BF0-9009-9C79B60C3806.jpeg

Last edited:
Good morning! Turned the heater on for the first time last night.

Couple days ago a customer came in for a tire repair, tire had a sidewalk leak. He needed a set and decided to see what the junkyard would give him. They offered him $450 and he accepted my offer of $475.

I now have a 1999 crown Vic with roughly 165,*** miles!

View attachment 1715995034
Top of my list for durable car…

This one get just a bearing? Those can be brutal. Saw a video,spinning hub with a drill while heating race with oxy/actelyne and race falls off. Rear bearing is a real treat too.
I did the left front one about 3 weeks ago. When I test drove it then I heard the one on the right a little bit. So she's bringing it back today for the right side on the front. The one on the left was a breeze. Took me maybe an hour. Fingers crossed for the right hand side.

Last I saw of her.
Until she needs another batch of salsa!

Morning!
3 degrees below freezing. Maybe a high of 40. Ya, not liking this at all. Think this winter is not going to be very pleasant at all.
I think it is going to be around 80F again here today! I do not miss it Frank I gotta tell ya. Folks down here have no idea how grinding it is to get up every single day for weeks on end to sub zero weather. the Relentless cold is a thing.

In theory Jodi will get a rental truck loaded with last of house and drag the Demon back to Ark. Then I will blast back up with race trailer and get all the welders torches and motorcycle plus one last big box. Then we close on sale of house at end of month. I have to be in Little Rock for a class with Ed Monk at end of the month. So I have zero options, got to get it done.

-
Back