Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Chance of 'spotty showers' Friday, but looking good for the weekend. I want to wrap up deck repairs for the year. Was on a roll with it before I got sidetracked into the bathroom renovation... Won't be nearly what I originally planned. Just use up the 4-5 boards I still have laying in the garage.

Yes... good stretch of sunshine here although we'll go from a high of 70 today to a high of 50 by Saturday. Deck and furniture should finally dry out enough to touch up before winter sets in.

1aa29a01-c10c-48bb-bf59-db9226349a4b-jpeg.jpg
I heard you could get high in Colorado...

Good morning a-body fans. c\_/
I have everything ordered to renew my rear leaf springs. I hope the polygraphite bushings dont squeak. I still need to order new shocks before I have jr. crawl under there. Who has the best price on KYB? I'm thinking I'll get new universals from rockauto.
Wife got her hours changed to 4 11 hour days. She had been working 5 11s so she will loose some of her overtime pay. I made a deal with Prisma health to get my hospital bill paid. 94 per month for 24 months. The total was no where near as much as I expected. The copays to Aetna medicare are outrageous. For example, 500 each for 2 ambulance rides. When we left home I wondered why they to such a long way around to get to the highway and headed toward the hospital. Mount View road is a straight shot without 1 stop along its way. When I got their bill I learned they charge about 8 dollars per mile. Crooks everywhere!
Anyway, yall have a great day

Good morning a-body fans. c\_/
I have everything ordered to renew my rear leaf springs. I hope the polygraphite bushings dont squeak. I still need to order new shocks before I have jr. crawl under there. Who has the best price on KYB? I'm thinking I'll get new universals from rockauto.
Wife got her hours changed to 4 11 hour days. She had been working 5 11s so she will loose some of her overtime pay. I made a deal with Prisma health to get my hospital bill paid. 94 per month for 24 months. The total was no where near as much as I expected. The copays to Aetna medicare are outrageous. For example, 500 each for 2 ambulance rides. When we left home I wondered why they to such a long way around to get to the highway and headed toward the hospital. Mount View road is a straight shot without 1 stop along its way. When I got their bill I learned they charge about 8 dollars per mile. Crooks everywhere!
Anyway, yall have a great day
Sounds like you have it under control.

Good morning everyone. I hope all is well. Busy morning, may smooth out the rest of the day. Looking forward to the weekend, need to get on some house stuff before winter sets in...and more on the Demon. Not enough time - ever

Got neighbours snowblower fixed. Needed a belt. Hope he doesent need it. Some more clean up in shed. Slow going today though. Guess i should deliver it.

Well the wife got a formal offer today. She asked for 3 more weeks vacation and $$ more salary............................and got it. This will help her pension a bunch and she really only has to work a year to make it happen.

Quick drive by as I am building some hand rail for mezzanine and then get to dig some fence posts. But there is no dirt so it will be all johnson bar. Then take bucket to creek and dump water on dry concrete in post hole. Not much different than 1900. On bright side our DIL is a squirrel whisperer. She banged em this morning.

70C4C2AD-FE4E-4620-97FB-AAFC45CA10DB.jpeg

Quick drive by as I am building some hand rail for mezzanine and then get to dig some fence posts. But there is no dirt so it will be all johnson bar. Then take bucket to creek and dump water on dry concrete in post hole. Not much different than 1900. On bright side our DIL is a squirrel whisperer. She banged em this morning.

View attachment 1715994833
Hemi says........"Lunch"

And I forgot to add our very own coffee supplier of no name National fame swung by the shop on his way back to Texas in his formidable Ford! @Stephen Hotz and his family swung by and I traded him a big ole bag of cookies for his boys for some coffee. I threw in some pistol training for his wife and two boys. Great time great people.

0FF26422-8DF5-4ECF-A664-DD37F31078D8.jpeg

DDB76E9C-B8E6-471B-B771-C2BB526B6454.jpeg

Success, my fix for the motherboard on the PCM for my '92 d250 Cummins, worked out. Have fixed the charging issue. Now have 14.3 volts. Also solved the air conditioning issue. And the speedometer issue. Total spent on parts $14.95.
PXL_20221005_193916818.jpg

PXL_20221005_193930995.jpg

PXL_20221005_212539211.jpg

PXL_20221005_212734923.jpg

Sometimes the internet could be your friend. I saw a YouTube video where a guy in Nebraska fixed his ECM by checking and replacing the capacitors. Work perfect in my case. Very happy. Saved probably $300 and two or three weeks of time to get it back if I sent it out.

-
Back