Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well you could, but then you know what comes next…. it is now a weapon that needs to be registered. How many pounds is it, bone in or out, how long is the shank? Can you carry it concealed? Clearly you will have to get a permit to carry it.
just sayin….
‘Concealed pork’ :eek:

Yep, Giant calls them Marty also. Same store/company. I knew they were called Martins in west PA as well, but never connected the robot name

Ahh OK. Yeah, don't want a robot in the store named Gigantor

I think Giant is the parent company??. there's at least one other that they own out east I think

So the wifes blazer My scanner wont "link" up with and I think the R/T might have a bad head gasket, small amount of oil in the coolant!:mob:

Ray, check the fuse for the lighter on the Blazer. A lot of time that fuse also is to the link for the ECM. If the fuse is blown a lot of times the scanner will not communicate.

Morning!
Below freezing. Windy. Snow..maybe..
Back to storage shed cleanup.

Ray, check the fuse for the lighter on the Blazer. A lot of time that fuse also is to the link for the ECM. If the fuse is blown a lot of times the scanner will not communicate.
Thanks. Did not think of that the scanner powered up.

So the wifes blazer My scanner wont "link" up with and I think the R/T might have a bad head gasket, small amount of oil in the coolant!:mob:
Oil in coolant, could be atf? Check transmission level. Transmission cooler could be the problem too.

Rad was really low and it got hot when I got home the other day. No modulator on the trans. I have a test kit somewhere to test the coolant fluid. Nothing in the oil.

Strained a knee yesterday. I had my ortho nurse daughter take a look at it this morning when she dropped the GD off.
She deemed it a likely strain ice, ibuprofen, and she said "as hard as it might be take it easy a few days" and then added through the weekend.
She knows me...haha!!

Morning coffee crew, heading up to the Mississippi headwaters today, spend a few days doing whatever we want, temps will be below normal

Strained a knee yesterday. I had my ortho nurse daughter take a look at it this morning when she dropped the GD off.
She deemed it a likely strain ice, ibuprofen, and she said "as hard as it might be take it easy a few days" and then added through the weekend.
She knows me...haha!!

Sorry about the knee... lots of that in here...

I'm sure you're going to follow directions :rolleyes:

Definitely. My USA books do not cover Mopar distributor for Canadian vehicles, I have a few I need to ID.

-
Back